The flight over

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

When it was safe enough to unfasten my seat belt I got up to use the bathroom. I was walking down the aisle when I noticed that blonde hair again. “Oh no, It’s him” I thought in my mind.  I silently walked past without him noticing me. I couldn’t believe that we were on the same flight. At the same time, we both checked in for the same destination together. I’m just really slow at realizing things. After I did my business, I walked back to go back to my seat. Being the I am, I was looking down when I walked out and I bumped into someone.

“Looks like destiny is trying to tell us something.” He said. I blushed while looking up at him.

“I’m sorry, again. I wasn’t looking where I was going.”

“Hey,” he wiped my hair out of my face and my cheeks turned rose red, “Don’t worry about it. Accidents happen.” He looked into my eyes and I swear I saw some sort of sparkle in his eyes. Shining ever so brightly like the northern star. “Are you going to keep staring or can I go use the bathroom?” Bambam said.

“Oh yeah..I’m sorry. There you go.” I moved to the side to let him through.

“So I’ll see you again?” he asked while giving me a wink. I blushed at him and nodded with a smie on my face.

            I got back to my seat and sat down scratching my head trying to figure out what the just happened. In the matter of two hours I have bumped into him twice. “Bambam” I thought. What a strange name to be called and there has to be a reason behind it, but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.  I pulled out my earphones and popped on some music. I got shocked because the song that was playing I never heard of. It was “A” by a group called GOT7. I think Jinhyun uploaded music to my phone while I was sleeping. No wonder he looked so tired in the morning. I smiled because it was his is of saying don’t forget about me. This song was so catchy, I think I was getting addicted to it. I had the whole section to myself, so I decided to dance a little bit. Being my weird self I was doing weird things with my hands, waving it around with my eyes closed until I felt a tap on my shoulder. My heart stopped and I opened my eyes. It was him again. “Looks like you’re having fun there” he said while he giggled at me. My face turned red and I sunk into my chair.

“You weren’t suppose to see that” I exclaimed.

“Oh but I did. I may I say, that was really cute.” I was screaming internally. I don’t know why I am like this. He is just a random guy and im getting all feelsy with him.  

“I see you have the whole section to yourself. May I?” he gestures to the seat.

I nodded yes and moved my things. It was silent for a while because it was just so awkward since we didn’t really know each other. There was something up with him because why would he have come to my section? It boggled my mind so much.

            I continued to listen to this GOT7 group and I was really addicted to them. While listening, I saw him smiling at me. “Um.. why are you smiling?” I asked.

“I always smile seeing my fans listening to our music.” I looked at him with big eyes. “Yes that’s my group you’re listening too. Do you not know who we are?” I just looked at him for am minute then I finally said “No… I don’t. My friend from home uploaded it on my phone before I left.” He gave me a look and laughed a little. I saw him pull out his phone and went on Google. He typed in “GOT7.” There he was, in the picture of the group. I couldn’t believe that I was sitting next to and talking to a K-POP star. I still wondered why he kept noticing me though. I mean he came up to my section to talk to me and sit by me. I never really knew why but I didn’t want to ask him as well. I was just too nervous and shocked on what happened.

            After another hour he finally decided to go back to his seat for the remainder of the flight. I ended up falling asleep because just being in the airplane made me sleepy. I woke up to the flight attendant shaking me to put on my seat belt because we were about to land. I nodded to her and then looked down. I noticed that I had a blanket on me.  I never had a blanket when I went to sleep. I looked over my seat to see Bambam and I was busy buckling up. Did he put this on me? Why? I was so confused. I finished buckling up and gathered my stuff safely so it doesn’t go anywhere when we land. Once we landed, I gathered up all my things and started to head out the plane. My eyes opened wide seeing the airport. I was in Korea, I was finally here. My dreams on studying here are coming true.

            I made my way to baggage claim to get my luggage’s. All but one came out. I was so confused. I looked everywhere for it. At all of the baggage claims. Then I noticed, he was there again, standing in the center of the walk way. I looked by his side and there was my bag. “looking for this?” he said.

“Yes. How did you get it?” I asked

“I picked it up once I saw it coming out.” I gave him a look. “*sigh* I remembered what your bag looked like when we were checking in.”

“So why’d you take it?”

“I wanted an excuse to see you one last time before we depart” I blushed so hard and looked at him. He smiled and laughed then gave me my bag. “I hope to see you around Dongho-ah.” He said while backing away from me leaving my bag next to me.

            I watched him walk away and I couldn’t help but stare and wonder what happened and why me? I want to see him again, but him being in that group and me going to school, that won’t be possible. I made my way to the taxi and told him where I needed to go. The whole ride I just was thinking about him. His eyes, his smile, his hair, his voice. That’s all I thought of and could see in my head. I didn’t know what to do. Arriving at the school I paid the driver and went to check in. I got my dorm number and made my way up to the dorm. I unlocked the door and went inside. Someones things were here, it was probably my room mates. I put my stuff down and walked around learning my dorm, and then the bathroom door opened. It was my roommate, but I had no words when they came out. I just looked at him and was so astonished.

“So we meet again.”