And so it begins

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

  I couldn’t believe after all this time, he ended up going to the same school as me and being my roommate. I was so baffled with what has happened from L.A to here. My main question to myself was “Why is he here in my school and not with his group?” I had pondered for a good minute until he said something to me again.

“You going to just stand there and stare, or are you going to say hello?” he had said.

“Huh? What?...Oh sorry.” I said while turning my head back to him. “So why are you here at this school? I would have thought you would be with your group promoting something?”

“Yes, but I told them I wanted to go back to school for a little bit. So they applied me here and this was the only dorm left I could room in.” He flashed a smile as bright as the sun and my heart just melted. I choked and I didn’t know what to say.

“Well…. I guess I will take this side of the room.” I said while pointing to the right side. He nodded and went back into the bathroom to finish washing up. I brought all my belongings to my side of the dorm and I just sat on the bed trying to process what the had just happened. First it was the airport, then it was the airplane and now he is going to my school and staying in my dorm. My head was spinning and I needed asprin. A few moments later I heard the shower turn on so I knew I had at least 15 minutes to think. I grabbed my phone to message the chat I had with Kyungie them.

*Conversation in the chat*

Me:  HEEEEEEEELP!

Yoonkyung: What’s wrong Dugu?

Me: Houston, we have a problem.

Kyungie: *Peeks*

Me:  You guys are not going to believe what happened.

Kyungie: What’s wrong?

Me:  I kind of want to tell all of you at once. Only 2/3 of you are here.

Yoonkyung: Where is this oo anyways?

Kyungie: He better not still be at work playing pokemon -_-

Me: What if he is? O.O

Kyungie: Then he is going to get it.

*15 mintues later*

Jinhyun: LOL Hi!

Yoonhyung: Dugu, Where have you been?

Jinhyun: uh…at work. Playing pokemon.

Kyungie: REALLY!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!? GET YOUR HOME RIGHT NOW!?

Jinhyun: OK OK!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYWAYS… can I say my problem now?

Yoonkyung: Yes you can

Me: Well technically it’s not a problem, it’s a situation that I am in total shock from.

Kyungie: Keep going

Me: So like, there was this guy I bumped into at the airport in LAX and I was in shock because he was so attractive. We exchanged names and I thought I wouldn’t see him again. But then..

Jinhyun: but then what?

Me: on the airplane, I had bumped into him again. Apparently we were on the same flight going to the same destination.

Kyungie: GET IT DONGHO

Yoonkyung: Let him finiiiiish

Kyungie: ;-;

Me: LOL.. anyways, he sat by me and we talked but um guess who he was.

Jinhyun: Who?

Me: He is from that group you put on my phone Hyung. And here is the other shocker…he is my roommate here at the university.

Jinhyun: GOT7!!!! THAT GROUP???

Me: Yes~

Kyungie: GAAAAAAH YOU LUCKY BASTARD. SO JELLY RIGHT NOW.

Yoonkyung: Wait which member is it?

Me: He says everyone calls him Bambam.

Yoonkyung: OOOOOOH him. The Thai one.

Jinhyun: If you meet the other members, tell JB about me ;)

Kyungie: hehehehe I like JR

Me: uhhhh if I ever meet them, then sure. Yoonkyung?

Younkyung: I like youngjae.

Me: well if I meet them, I will try to bring you all up. I am not sure. I just feel really awkward guys and just in shock…. OH no he is coming out of the bathroom.

Me: HOLY

Yoonkyung: What, what happened?

Me: HE IS SHIRTLESS. OH MA GURD. I JUST WANNA…I JUST WANNA..

Yoonkyung: You better keep your nasty mind in your head.

Jinhyun: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: ;-; yes mom LOL

Kyungie: so now what are you going to do?

Me: I have to play normal and I guess get to know him. I will keep you guys updated.

Jinhyun: You better~

Kyungie: Jinhyun, are you home yet.

Jinhyun: UUUUUHHH…. No XD my co worker wanted to play another round.

Yoonkyung: YOU BETTER GET HOME IT’S LATE

Kyungie: DON’T MAKE ME COME UP TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOUR .

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAAH man I love you guys.

The conversation had continued for another half an hour then I said my goodbye and went to go unpack my things.

            For the rest of the day Bambam and I talked to get to know each other more. We played his groups songs and he told me more about s. I have started to gain a small crush on him after all that has happened. The only thing that was in my mind is if he had a crush on me too because the way he responded and talked to me, it had sounded like he does have a thing for me but I just wasn’t too sure. Bambam had told me that one day he will take me to rehearsal and introduce me to s and let me watch them practice. He also invited me to one of his performances that is coming up. I was really excited after hearing that. We had talked so much that we didn’t realize it was already 1 in the morning and we both had to get up early the next day for class. We both said our goodnights and went to bed.

            I went to sleep with a smile on my face because something just began. A new friendship which I hope turns into more than friends, and a new life. Coming here to study abroad was the hardest and toughest decision I have made but I am here now and it’s time to make my dreams come true.