The days draw near

Got my eyes on you (Readers X Bambam)

Sorry!! I am back with updating. I have been busy lately with work, i have been working so much and also have been filming some dance covers as well for the summer. This chapter is a little short, shorter than my others but i really wanted to updat this story and give you guys something. I will update again next week so stay tuned.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

*Chat conversations*

Me: Aye so, did you guys request off those 4 days I asked about?

Jinhyun: Yes I did

Kyungie: YUP!

Yoonkyung: It just got accepted today.

Me: YAY GOOD!

Kyungie: Can you tell us why now? You kind of left us with suspicion especially with you practically begging.

Me: SO! …..

Jinghyun: So?

Me: I have wonderful and exciting news for all of you.

Yoonkyung: Oh just spit it out already!!

Me: YOU GUYS ARE COMING HERE TO KOREA ON THOSE DAYS!

Yoonkyung: Wait what?

Kyungie: What do you mean?

Me: Bambam and I arranged for the three of you to fly down here for the GOT7 concert that will be going on during those days. I told Bambam how much you guys love them and he wanted to meet you guys, so he arranged with his manager and he paid for your round trip tickets to come here. We have a place for you guys top stay and have a driver set for you guys as well. You will be VIP at the concert, as well as me, and we might be able to go on the stage. Bambam will work his magic.

Jinghyun: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!

Me: Ne hyung~ I am serious

Kyungie: But how did you….why?

Me: because I miss you guys and I know you guys wanted to come to Korea too. Plus you guys love this group and I wanted to do something nice for you guys.

Yoonkyung: So the question is, when do we leave?

Me: In exactly a week at 11am your time is your flight here to Korea. You driver will be waiting at the airport with your names on a side.

Kyungie: Man we getting like idol status treatment here

Jinhyun: I don’t even know what to say.

Me: You guys will pretty much be treated like idols when you come here. And you don’t need to say anything. Right now, me and bambam are becoming really close and I think me and him are close to being official. He’s doing anything for me.

Jinhyun: I want a boyfriend like that

Kyungie: me too. I best meet my bae.

Yoonkyung: Don’t get your hopes high, they are idols.

Me: No we will let you meet them. Like I said, we will be VIP.

Kyungie: Man I am so excited.

Jinhyung: Me too. I can’t believe I am going to Korea.

Me: I am glad you guys are excited. I can’t wait to see you guys again

With that being said our conversation went on for another hour talking about the group and who they want to meet and what they want to do when they come here.

            I had told Bambam everything they were telling me and all he could do is jump around with joy because everything was coming to plan. The thing is, my friends don’t know the real reason why we are bringing them to the concert and I am sure they will be quite surprised when the find out. They will love me J. Bambam and I were always talking about the day they come and what can we do to make their trip memorable. I was so excited to see my friends and to actually introduce them to  Bambam. I had noticed Bambam having smiles on his face a lot more than he usually does and I always found him typing stuff out on his laptop. I always wonder what he was typing and why he was smiling. I didn’t want to ask him so I just wanted to wait until he told me himself. Can’t let something like that bother me too much or else I will not be as focused as I am in school right now.

            Days and days in the week pass by and with each day going I get even more excited. Jinhyun them were too because they would be talking about what they would pack and what they are bringing and when they will meet and where. They were so excited for this trip but wait until the find out the real reason on me bringing them, it will be a trip they will never forget.