O26: Distant

Finding Mr. Un-right
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

O27: Distant


 

Because of what happened last night, B-Bomb and So Yeon became distant from each other. They don’t talk and B-Bomb doesn’t even contact her which bothers So Yeon a lot. She feels like it’s all her fault.

Since B-block always walked along Jamsil High when going to their school, one day, B-Bomb purposely walked there with a girl.

“So Yeon ah! See what happened back there?! Pfft. Ji Hye was hilarious!” Min Ah covered from too much laughing because of the embarrassment that happened to their queenka. “Yeah, I saw it. *sneeze* You don’t always have to repeat it several times. *sniff*” So Yeon rolled her eyes. She can’t laugh heartily right now, knowing that B-Bomb’s ignoring her.

“But it was really funny!” Min Ah once more snickered.

While Min Ah was still laughing her lungs out, a couple of shadows fell upon them.

They stopped from walked and spun around. Both their eyes widened to see Ji Hye and her friends deadly gawking at them.

Min Ah swallowed hard as she hid behind So Yeon’s back. Ji Hye took a step forward, “Are you two talking about me?!”

So Yeon stood up with courage, “We’re not.” She lied. She knows that these queenkas will challenge for a fight and she knows it will be a great problem. The queenkas hissed and bumped to her shoulders as they walked off.

Min Ah and So Yeon sighed in relief then started laughing, “See? She still has a piece of noodle on her hair!” Min Ah snickered.  

So Yeon giggled and nodded her head, “*sneeze* Let’s just go.”

“Hey, your colds aren’t curing? Should I buy a better medicine?” Min Ah worriedly asked, palming So Yeon to check if she has fever already. So Yeon removed her hand, “I’ll not get a fever with just colds. I will be okay soon.” She assured, her nose was clogged that’s why her voice was a bit odd.

“By the way, So Yeon. Are you and B-bomb oppa good now?” Min Ah suddenly asked. So Yeon’s smile fades after hearing his name. She look

Please log in to read the full chapter