The Last Dance

Mine

" After you" Taemin said with his hand extended outwards towards the dance floor that was bathed in a beautiful pink glow. He stood in a classic black suit with a white undershirt and a black tie. His hair was brushed and styled up as he waited for his partner with a big smile on his face. 

"Of course" his partner responded as she stepped out onto the stage with her long black dress and its ruffles following closely behind. Minzy had her hair styled in an elegant chignon adorned with a sparkling headband. Her dress had a sweetheart neckline and a tight fit to show off her slender body. At the end the dress was detailed with a train of beautiful glossy ruffles.

"Now, lets dance" Taemin whispered into her ear as he guided her to center stage wrapping his arms around her waist and carrying her through a slow dance.

~

"Aw look at them!" Dara squealed from backstage as she watched Minzy and Taemin dance. "I knew they would be fine."

"I guess it is pretty cute." Chaerin admitted with a slow forming smile

"Don't lie to yourself, they are beautiful" Bom said while clapping rapidly for the dancing couple

"She's all grown up now" Dara said wiping an invisible tear from her face.

"There there noona don't cry" Key said as he patted Dara's back

"Yeah we should be happy that they-" Onew started

"Or I'll start crying!" Key cut him off as he wrapped his arms around Dara and they both mock lamented their maknaes growing up.

The rest of the group could only roll their eyes and laugh at the scene

"Anyway I'm glad everything worked out" Minho said. 

"I mean it could have worked out a little better on my end " Hyoyeon said with a slightly irritated expression on.  Victoria who was standing next to her shoved her playfully until Hyoyeon cracked a smile.

"Just kidding of course" she said.

"Oh well, I think it's a pretty nice ending for all of us." Victoria finished with a satisfied expression on her face. She was alluding to all the positive press that SM idols had gotten for showing off their skills on the show. Victoria had been in high demand for spots on many shows after getting to the finals. Even Hyoyeon after getting eliminated earlier was landing multiple CF deals because of her other memorable stages. 

"Well, not exactly all of us." Hyoyeon snickered.

"Shall we check the comments?" Jonghyun offered as he took out his phone and typed in a certain name

Sua the Trainee from Hell

[+4,005, -98]  Hul~! She is totally an iljin. I hear she was awful on the set of the show.

[+3,285, -109] I have a cousin who worked on the set and apparently Sua was always taunting her sunbaes. There is even a video of her going around where she talks down to Victoria and Hyoyeon.

[+4,500, -67] Apparently she lied about SM saying they were an awful company when really she just had an awful attitude.

[+2,003, -90] What company will even want her now? She's so dumb biting the hand that feeds her

[+2,900, -100] People are saying she even faked her falling incident to get sympathy. What a fox...

After the wrap up of the last performance a video of the staff talking about the show went viral. In that video they praised the easy to work with idols, but didn't hesitate to mention what a nightmare Sua had become. Victoria and Minzy were overjoyed to hear about the quick change in sentiment about Sua. They were glad that she had gotten what she deserved

"Oh now check if there are any articles about Taemin and Minzy!" Bom said urging Jonghyun to type faster.

New Couple Takes the Final Stage

[+5,337, -200] Aigoo! How cute~ A real couple won together and got the last dance. So jealous, they match well together

[+3,090, -107] They really do suit each other. They are both maknaes and great dancers

[+3,333, -97] Wow they both were really great during the show though. I don't think there was ever an episode that Minzy screwed up. 

[+2,000, -80] Though I'm sad my favorite didn't win I'm glad these two won. They were so good!

[+1,200, -76] Sighh I wanted Victoria to win since she did so well last time, but congratulations to Minzy and Taemin. They really did their best.

 

"Well that's a nice change in tune" Chaerin piped in after reading from the phone

"Oh my goodness they've accepted them!" Dara said starting her dramatics again

"My Taemin-ah!" Key shouted joining in

"Shh!" Hyoyeon warned them "All that noise can probably be heard by the audience or at least Minzy and Taemin."

"Yeah lets just watch them have their last dance" Onew said . 

They all shifted their eyes to focus on the happy couple dancing on stage.

~

Minzy couldn't resist looking deeply into Taemin's dark eyes and getting lost in her thoughts.

"What?" Taemin said with a smile as he noticed Minzy was staring.

"Nothing, I'm just glad we made it to the end" she said happily as her eyes turned into crescent moons

"Yeah, so am I" Taemin admitted in a content tone "I'm happy we were both able to let go and be happy"

Taemin and Minzy slightly turned their heads at the muffled sound of loud voices coming from backstage.

They both shook their heads in realization and lightly laughed. As they continued to float across the stage reporters and photographers gathered in the audience ready to interview them and get a picture.

"Looks like we're going to be in high demand" Minzy joked.

"Yeah I guess but just remember one thing miss superstar." Taemin said teasingly

"What's that?" Minzy asked smiling up at Taemin again.

"You're all mine."