Ice Cream?

Good Night
 
 
Wonwoo walked beside Mingyu, the cold night air settling on his skin as they made their way through the dark alleys. He felt a bit strange and even scared about the place Mingyu wanted to show him. But nevertheless, he followed him; a stupid idea to do but he felt that their relationship was at the point where trust was a present thing, even though they've only talked to each other, like, four times. 
 
As they walked, the silence ate away the time it took to get to the place and when they arrived, Wonwoo felt relieved.
 
Mingyu walked ahead of him, slightly jogging to the place, drawstring bumping up and down against his back. When he stood next to it, he put his arms up with a big smile in the center of his face, gesturing to the giant vending machine with various pictures of different ice creams on the front. Wonwoo slowed his steps to a halt, eyebrows knitted together as a small laugh erupted from his lips. Mingyus smile turned into a confused look, head slightly cocked to the right as he stared at Wonwoo. 
 
"This is the thing you wanted to show me? An ice cream vending machine?"
 
Wonwoo looked at him like he was crazy. Mingyu just felt hurt. He crossed his arms like a little kid, pouting, and huffed loudly, the hair on his forehead flopping up then back down from the gush of air. 
 
"Yes...I love ice cream....what?"
 
Wonwoo just laughed even harder, grabbing the sides of his stomach as he doubled over, stomach aching from the jolts of happiness. His laugh was loud and resonated into the air, Mingyus ears bright pink from embarassment but mostly from the sound of Wonwoos voice. He watched him, his beautiful smile even more beautiful while he laughed. Mingyu noticed Wonwoos nose crinkle just a little in between his small eyes when he smiled and it honestly was the cutest thing he's ever seen. 
 
The loopy boy settled down from his high as Mingyu began to push some coins into the slot of the machine. As he punched in a number for his favorite flavored ice cream filled cup, he turned to Wonwoo. His face was a little pink and he stood, out of breath, a smile still lingering on his lips. 
 
"Which do you want?"
 
Wonwoo turned his attention to the front of the big machine, smiling face off and concentrated face switched on. As his eyes wandered across each kind of ice flavored treat, Mingyus eyes wandered down his slim body as well. His red loose t-shirt covered his toned arms, long neck covered in flawless, white skin, so tempting to mark. Mingyu gulped as his eyes traveled down, Wonwoos navy basketball shorts perfectly sculpting his round , knees almost covered by the hanging clothe. His dark shin-high socks contrasted with his pasty skin, black shoes setting the whole picture together. 
 
Mingyu had to rip his eyes away from the master piece in front of him, looking back up to Wonwoos side profile. His black hair covered most of his forehead, full eyebrows and small eyes perfectly spaced, nose arch higher than ever, sharply sticking out from his face. Mingyus eyes slowly moved from his nose, down to his lips, so lush and kissable; shivers ran down his back just from looking at them. He saw his lips move yet heard no sound, then Wonwoo was fully facing him, staring up at him with eyebrows cocked. Mingyu didn't realize he had spoken and blinked rapidly while shaking his head. 
 
"Wha- sorry. What did you say?"
 
Wonwoo chuckled quietly, Mingyus ears turning bright red. His long skinny finger pointed to a chocolate covered cone on the churning machine. 
 
"That one."
 
Mingyu looked at his finger then punched in the number underneath the colored picture. Out rolled the cone from the bottom of the machine, Mingyus ice cream cup sitting beside it. 
 
The two boys both reached down for their treats, fingers slightly brushing against one another's. Mingyu then bumped his body against Wonwoo, the boy stumbling to the side with his bag as he grabbed his ice cream cone and ran away. Wonwoo had to take a moment to comprehend what had happened, then he was running fast after Mingyu, bag flying behind him. 
 
As Mingyu jogged he didn't even notice Wonwoo next to him, snatching away his cone and Mingyus cup then running even faster ahead of him. Mingyu began to pick up his pace, lungs burning from the sudden rush but he didn't stop, Wonwoos figure slowly getting further away. He cursed to himself for being a slow runner even though he was a soccer player.
 
 He then spotted Wonwoo standing a few hundred feet ahead, chest rising and falling, the black outline of his body barely visible under the dim lights of the stars and moon. Mingyu slowed to a jog before fully stopping in front of the white boy, hands falling heavily to his knees as he tried to catch his breath. When he stood straight, Wonwoo was sitting on a swing in the middle of a playground, slowly rocking back and forth. Mingyu sauntered his way over to the boy, plopping into the swing next to him, feet dragging against the pavement. 
 
Wonwoo handed him his ice cream cup, his cone already unwrapped with a big bite taken out of it. Mingyu held onto the cup, the condensation around the small package already warm in his hand. As he opened it, half of its content was melted. He pouted down at his purchase, but nevertheless put the plastic up to his mouth, tipping his head back as he drank the sweet treat. The sugar burned as it slid down his throat, the coldness doing little to cool off his sweaty body. 
 
Wonwoo glanced over, chocolate bits around his lips. Mingyus head was tilted back, Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed the ice cream. Wonwoos eyes were glued to his neck, the tan skin so smooth and free of marks. He his chocolate stained lips as his hands began to sweat. Mingyus head came back down as he swallowed what remained of the creamy treat. He tossed the empty cup into a nearby trash can, the clank of the plastic echoing for a few seconds before silence came once again. 
 
Wonwoo munched down onto his cone, only a fourth of it gone. Mingyu watched as he ate, his eyes hungrily taking in the sweet tasting treat. Wonwoo felt the pair of eyes on him and looked at Mingyu, his expression priceless: he looked like a hungry puppy begging for food and Wonwoo felt his heart drop inside his chest. He slowly turned to face the boy, ice cream hand reaching towards the big puppy. 
 
Mingyus eyes lit up as the cold treat neared him. He opened his mouth wide, teeth immediately coming in contact with the cold substance, sinking into it. As he bit down, his eyes fluttered up at Wonwoo, the boys face crisom. Mingyu took the chance to take another bite, Wonwoo whining loudly at him. Mingyu smiled as Wonwoo pulled his cone away, now only half of it left. He scowled at Mingyu, the boy happily munching on the treat. 
 
"Isn't it good?"
 
Mingyu spoke, breaking the silence. Wonwoo nodded, swallowing the yummy waffle cone. As he stuffed the rest of it into his mouth, Mingyu began to swing next to him, the wind from his movement cold against Wonwoos side. Wonwoo let his feet drag against the ground, his seat idling where it was. As they sat, the moon shining brightly on their faces, the night deepened as the cold autumn air blew past the boys. 
 
-----------------
 
 They left the park, their heavy bags hurting their shoulders. They leisurely made their way past the dark alleys and closed markets to the quiet neighborhoods, the moon illuminating the dark side walks. As they approached Wonwoos house, Mingyu shuffled closer to the boy, his body shivering. Wonwoo felt his face burn as he felt Mingyus arm rub against his as they walked. Their strides matched as they reached his door, Wonwoos keys jingling in his hand as he unlocked his front door. He turned to Mingyu, smiling up to him. 
 
"I had fun...today..."
 
Mingyu smiled down at him, his heart swelling. 
 
"I did too. We should do it again, but you know. Maybe just the two of us?"
 
Wonwoos eyes met Mingyus, his twinkling underneath the porches dim light. Wonwoo felt his heart beating madly in his chest as Mingyus gaze pierced his eyes. The boy quickly looked away, pushing his body into his front door. 
 
"Y-yea. Sure..."
 
Mingyu sighed quietly as Wonwoo stepped through his door way. Mingyu smiled brightly at him, the boys face red. 
 
"Good night, Jeon Wonwoo."
 
Mingyu backed away slowly from his door, Wonwoo lingering in the threshold. 
 
"Good night, Kim Mingyu." 
 
And with that he shut the door. Mingyu sighed as he heard the door lock and began to walk away. Wonwoo, breathing hard as he laid his head onto the door, closed his eyes, a smile creeping onto his lips.