Stay A Night

Good Night

 

(Still Friday)

It was past midnight as the boys left the city and entered the rural area. They first went to Jeonghans house, a big building with lots of plants in the front yard. Wonwoos eyes widened at the sight, the building a pure masterpiece. Mingyu whistled lowly at the sight, surprised at Jeonghans secret.

"Oh please, it's not even that nice of a house."

As he stepped out of the car, he stuck his head back into the window.

"My parents aren't home. Seongcheol can come with me, Mingyu."

Seongcheol jumped out of the car, patting Mingyu on the back.

"Yea, I'll be a bother to you and your mom. But still, morning jog?"

Mingyu nodded, his lips a fine line. The three watched as the two boys walked away, their shadows looming over the green hedges. Jeonghan turned around and waved to them before entering his house, lights automatically flickering on. Hoshi waved, starting up the car again.

"You can drop us off at my house."

Mingyu tapped Hoshi on the shoulder, their driver nodding. Wonwoos eyes widened but he sat still, wondering what he meant by his house.

As the car drove along, the silence ate at them. Mingyu and Wonwoo sat a good distance from each other because Hoshi kept eyeing them in his rear view mirror. 10 minutes later, Hoshi pulled up into Mingyus driveway, parking neatly on the space.  The two boys hopped out, Mingyu patting Hoshis back.

"Thanks for the ride. And the party."

The blonde boy smiled.

"Nah, it was . But I promise to have a better one in the summer, a real one. Also, your car?"

Mingyu's face dropped, panic rising in his chest. Hoshi waved his hands in the air, telling the boy to calm down.

"It's alright. I'll drop it off tomorrow morning."

Mingyu sighed in relief, nodding towards the boy. They watched as Hoshi backed out, waving to them before driving away, his small car becoming smaller as it drove away in the distance. Wonwoo waited patiently by the door, Mingyu approaching him.

"Gonna take me home?"

Wonwoo spoke, his body tense. He was very tired and wanted to brush his teeth badly. Mingyu lazily smiled at him, lightly grabbing his wrist and leading him to his door. Wonwoo protested.

"Come on, stay a night, would ya?"

Wonwoo stood, hand held loosely in Mingyus, heart beating fast in his chest. Heat rose to his cheeks as he looked at Mingyu, the moons bright light shining in his eyes. He looked so beautiful even under the dimly lit moon, hair perfectly gelled, clothes tight in all the right places. He sighed as he watched the tall boy walk towards him, pulling his body closer.

"Just one night."

His voice sent shivers down Wonwoos back, his mind racing wildly. My mom won't mind, would she? We'll just see in the morning I guess. After a moment of silence, an answer.

"...ok."

Mingyu smiled, hugging Wonwoo fully. He felt his hot breath against his neck, pulling the boy into the small house. They slipped off their shoes, carrying them as they blindly crossed the dark hallway and into Mingyus room, shutting the door quietly. Mingyu clicked on a lamp on his desk, the dim light settling over them. Wonwoo stood in the middle of the room, not wanting to move. He watched as Mingyu cleared his floor and bed, throwing things onto his desk. Wonwoo walked over to the bed, it's fluffy blankets inviting. He plopped onto them, the smell of Mingyu overcoming his senses. He heard another light flick on and saw Mingyu in his bathroom, pulling out a toothbrush. Wonwoo ran his tongue over his teeth, face grimacing in disgust. He got off the bed, shuffling over the the bright room.

"Do you have any extras?"

Mingyu looked at him in the mirror, pointing to his toothbrush.

"This?"

Wonwoo nodded, shyly hiding behind the door. Mingyu reached under the sink, pulling out a very organized basket that was full of colorful, packaged toothbrushes.

"They're all new so you can pick whatever."

Wonwoo searched around and picked up a blue one, tearing the package open. It's bristles sparkled under the intense light. The boy stepped into the small bathroom, suddenly self conscious of himself. Mingyu squirted some white toothpaste onto his brush before doing the same to Wonwoos. The boy nodded, wetting the brush before eagerly stuffing it into his mouth.

The minty flavor stung his whole mouth as he moved the brush back and forth against his teeth. Mingyu stuck his brush into his mouth and left it there, rearranging the basket Wonwoo messed up. The boy looked sheepishly at him, guilty of the mess. He then spotted Mingyus brush and reached up to move it in his mouth, Mingyu staring up at him through the mirror. Wonwoo felt red spread onto his cheeks as Mingyus gaze pierced the side of his face. He kept moving his hand, Mingyu letting the boy brush his teeth for him. It was a cute picture: Wonwoo brushing his teeth as he brushed Mingyus, the boy too busy to notice the other boy blushing madly.

Wonwoo finished up, his hands and mouth wet from the water. Mingyu grabbed a neatly folded towel from a shelf, wiping his own hands and face before taking Wonwoos face into the cloth, wiping away the water. Wonwoo looked up at him with wide eyes, then down to his shirt, gulping a little. He took the cloth from him to wipe his hands, quickly exiting the stuffy room.

Wonwoo jumped onto the bed, clothes crumpling underneath him. As he sat back onto the fluffy pillows, Mingyu turned his bathroom light off, closing the door. He watched as he opened his closet, turning around to slide off his shirt. Wonwoo busied himself with a pillow, flipping it over on his lap. He controlled his thoughts, trying to avoid the half Mingyu in front of him. But his eyes began to wander, settling on Mingyus tan back. His muscles created lines on his skin, them moving as he slipped a shirt over his head. He then reached down for his pants, Wonwoos eyes widening. He quickly laid down on the bed, facing his back to where Mingyu was changing. He listened as his pants hit the floor, Wonwoo squeezing his eyes shut. What the hell am I doing here?! He wrapped the blanket over his body, his breathing
uneven and shaky.

Moments later, Wonwoo felt Mingyu sit on the opposite side of the bed, the mattress moving slightly underneath him. Wonwoo didn't dare to move, hoping to fool Mingyu that he was asleep. As he breathed, his heart beat was loud in his ears.

"Wonwoo, you asleep?"

The boy didn't answer, only seeing the light flicker off before feeling the blanket move. He felt Mingyus weight on the bed, his muscles growing tense.

"Wonwoo..."

Wonwoo gulped, the sound of his name making him shiver. He knew he couldn't ignore Mingyu, but he was so nervous and sweaty it was hard to. He slowly turned around, covering his face with the blanket. He turned to Mingyu, the boys face only inches away from his. Wonwoo could smell Mingyus minty breath as he uncovered his face from the blanket, it's material suffocating. He felt Mingyus body move towards his, feeling his lips touch his forehead lightly. Arms wrapped around his torso, the warmth relaxing Wonwoos muscles. Before he drifted off to sleep, he heard Mingyus quiet whisper in his ear.

"Good night, Jeon Wonwoo."

Wonwoo felt himself smile before he whispered back:

"Good night, Kim Mingyu."