Nine

Love warning

                                                                                        Bambam POV

Mark and I headed to our homes and decided that we will go on a date tomorrow since it's Saturday. But I was bored being alone so I texted Yugyeom.

Bambam: Yugyeommie~~~ can I come to your house? 

Yugyeom: yeah sure but help me since I'm babysitting my neice. 

Bambam: is Youngjae there too? 

Yugyeom: yes he's here since the boss ended our shift earlier. 

Bambam: okay just give 10-15 mins. and I'll be there. 

I didn't wait for Yugyeom to reply and took a shower and headed to Yugyeom's.while I was walking I saw JB and Jr. forcing Mark to go somewhere since they were wearing casual clothes. " Let go! I don't want to go! I don't want to use my energy! Yah! Im Jaebum! Park Jinyoung! Hajima~~ " Mark said as he tried to remove JB and Jr.'s hands from him. " Come on, this is the first time you don't want to hang out with us. " Jr. said " It's because we'll get home late and I have to go somewhere tomorrow!  Why can't you force Jackson?! " Mark said. " cause' he promised Youngjae that he would accompany him to go somewhere. " JB said. Then it hit my head. Youngjae is at Yugyeom's house meaning Jackson is also there! I quickly fished my phone to text Mark and waited for him somewhere.

Mark POV

I felt a buzz on my jeans and saw that Bambam sent a message. I pry of JB's hands since Jr. already let go to look at Bambam's message privately. 

Bambam: Markie~~ since you're having a hard time escaping from the duo, I, your cute and lovely boyfriend decided to help you. I'm going to Yugyeom's house that right aroung the corner where you are. I'm at the playground. You can see it. It's in front of you. Pick me up bye! 

Mark: thanks for the help princess. I owe you.

Bambam: no problem just pick me up prince.

Mark: my pleasure, my love.

I put down my phone and looked at JB and Jr. " Something urgent came up sorry. " I told them and without giving them time to answer I ran to the playground to look for my lover. Since I have long legs, I got there  in no time. 

Bambam POV 

I saw Mark running towards me. I stand up to hug him but suddenly he carried me in bridal style and spun me around. " Mark!!!!!!!!! Hajima~~ " I said as I held him tightly by his neck. He stopped then he looked at me lovingly. " I'm here now princess. " he said as he placed me down and held me by my waist. I took his wrist and led him to Yugyeom's house.

When Yugyeom opened the door, he was shocked to see Mark beside me. " Come in.. " Yugyeom said. We came in and I could see that Youngjae and Jackson is also shocked to see Mark here. " Yo bro! Why are you here? " Jackson asked. " Well, Bambam asked me to come. That's all. " Mark said casually. " You ditched the duo because of Bambam?! Wow Bambam, you have a hude impact on him! " Jackson exclaimed. Yugyeom's neice, Mina, suddenly ran to us screaming " Appa!! Eomma!! " as she hugged Mark's leg. I could see that Mark is completely shocked from what is happening. " Mark! You.... You're too handsome! " Yugyeom shouted. " Ehh?! " Mark said as he carried Mina in his arms like a father. " Wow you look like a family! I have got to save this. " Youngjae said as he took a picture of us. " Appa! Airplane! " Mina said and Mark held Mina like plane and ran around the living room. After a few hours of playing Mark and I tucked he to sleep since she would cry if Yugyeom, Joungjae or Jackson would tuck her in. " I'm tired. " I said as I rested my head on Mark's lap and I could feel Mark playing with my hair. 

A loud whine was heard and I woke up from my sleep. It was all a dream, I looked to my side and I saw a blonde man beside me. It was Mark. " Good morning baby. " he said as he kissed me in my forhead. I always forget that I'm married to the one and only Mark Tuan. He left for a while and went back holding Minwoo, our first child in his arms. " Babe, shall we head out somewhere later with the kids? " he asked " Definitely. " I said as I kissed Minwoo on the cheeks and covered his eyes to kiss Mark on the lips.