Seven

Love warning

 

Mark POV

I was headed towards my locker when I caught sight of Bambam with his friends. I hurriedly fet my things and went closer to where Bambam is. Don't get me wrong I am not stalking them, I just want to know what  they're talking about.

" How come your picture is " markbam " Bambam. " Youngjae asked. " I dunno, Mark set it and told me not to change it or else I would be punished- YAH!! I told you not to change it! " Bambam said/shouted as he took the phone from Yugyeom. I fished my phone and texted Bambam and went to look for my friends.

Bambam POV

When I managed to take my phone from Yugyeom, I received a message. 

[ hey Bammie~~~ It's time for your punishment. I will pick you up after your last class. ] 

" Look at what you did! Now, I'm gonna get punished! " I whine at Yugyeom, who changed my wallpaper. " Can I take a look? " Youngjae asked. I shook my head ' no ' " Well then, good luck with Mark. I'll let the boss know that you will be absent. " Youngjae said as he wipe of the dirt from his pants. " Bye! See ya! " Yugyeom said with Youngjae in tow. " What am I going to do?! " I mumbled to myself as I went to my locker to get my things from my locker and go straight to my class.

~ TIME SKIP ~

It's the end of my last period for today. I'm getting nervous since Mark told me to wait for him here.

Mark POV

I was walking towards Bambam's class when I saw that Bambam was just there staring at nothing. " Hey princess! " I shouted, but making sure that no one is around. He looked at the direction where I am at and he looked shocked, confused and nervous. He walked towards me slowly but when he was really close to me and stopped, I took a closer look at Bambam's fearures. He has chubby cheeks, beautiful brown eyes, and plump lips that I just want to feel it with my own. I took his wrist and wen to the end of the hall way. I pushed Bambam a little hard and his back touched the wall. I placed two of my hands where his head is between both of my hands and leaned close until both of our lips touched.

 

 

Guys... Should I make a new story..??? And i guess it will be a oneshot but its [M]... Should I? Please comment down below. And before I forget, THANK YOU FOR MY SUBSRIBERS MOSTLY PUPRPLENEKOCHAN. YOU ARE THE BEST!