Two

Love warning

I was reading silently on our first subject since our teacher asked us to do it until, a crumpled paper hit my head. Luckily the teacher didn't see it. I opened it and I saw a sentence written by Mark.

[ bammie~~~ can you remove my boredom? - Markie ]

I took my pen and scribbled on it

[ mark, can you please stop it? i'm trying to read here and stop acting cute. It won't fit you. - bam2 ]

After that I threw right at Mark. When I saw that it reached Mark I began to read again until our teacher's loud voice interrupted me. " All right stop reading and listen, there will be a project in art and reading. You will have a partner and you will and need to get to know them for a month. When the month ends, you will draw that will resemble his/her personality and write an essay about it. Class dismissed. " teacher said.

We all went out to have our second period but the teacher is running late so we all head out. I was resting on the garden when someone interrupted me. " Bam! Whatcha doin? " Yugyeom said followed by Youngjae. " Nothing I was just listening to music out here and what are YOU TWO doing out here? " I replied. " Our teacher is running late. " replied Youngjae. I closed my eyes to feel the air and when i opened my eyes I saw Mark looking at me while walking with his friends. I just shrugged it of and continued listening.