Five

Love warning

 Bambam POV

When I returned at the school with Mark, I felt stares and glares as we walk through the halls. " Mark, can you stop what you're doing? " I whisper in his ear. " I can't help it since you are the source of my entertainment. " he whispered back. I could only groan in annoyance. When I looked around, I saw Mark's friends walking in a distance. " Oh look! It's your friends. " I said as I pointed at them. I felt Mark tense up. " Um, I'll catch up to you next time. Bye! " he said as he ran up to his friends. " Hey, are you Mark's partner in english and art project? " A girl asked name Miranda came up to me. " Yeah, why? " I asked but I know what they want. " Can we swicth partners? " she asked but there is something in her voice that it feels like a command. " And why would I? " I replied back with annoyance in my voice. This is why I don't like girls they're too much to handle, they want everything that they take interest in. " Because you don't like him? " she replied like she knows everything. " Miranda, I'm not in the mood okay? " I said while rubbing my temple. " Oh my! You know me! It must mean I'm too popular. " she said as she flips her hair. I just left her all alone. " Hey! Come back! I'm not yet done with you! " she shouted.

~TIME SKIP~

As soon as classes ended I went out as I was in a hurry. I had to do a part-time job after this. Well, it's not like we're poor or anything in fact, we're above average. It's just that I want to save my money for important stuff and of course KPOP merch. " BAMBAM!!! Are you ready! " Youngjae shouted with Yugyeom in tow. " Yeah. And why are you bringing Yugyeom along? " I asked. " He's gonna begin working at the cafe! " Youngjae said happily. " Well, someone happy about me working. " Yugyeom said with a smile on his face. " Of course I'm happy! We all finally get to work together! " Youngjae said as he slings an arm on my and Yugyeom's shoulders. " LET'S GO!!! " I said as he walk happily to the cafe.

" Hello, I am Yugyeom. " Yugyeom calmly introduced himself to our boss. " Your job is to be a waiter. We have your butler uniform ready at the staff room. " Yes ma'am. " he said. " Bambam and Youngjae, you two will guide Yugyeom in his futy got it? " she said sternly. " Yes ma'am. " we answered " Get back to work. " she said and we left to change into our uniform. There were a lot of ladies coming in with their boyfrind and sometimes thy bring their kids. " Good afternoon- " I was shocked at the person who entered our shop it was Miranda. I guess she really wanted to be Mark's partner. " milady. " I said as I bowed " Now you're bowing to me after you walk out on me earlier?! " She shouted as she pulled my hair. " Stop it Miranda, you're making a scene here. " I said as I tried to remove her hand on my hair but her grip was tight and it's starting to hurt. " Miranda stip it. " I heard a stern voice at the back. When she heard it, she looses the grip on my hair. " J-Jackson, it's not what it looks like. i swear. " she said " Then what are you doing Miranda? " Jackson says as he took my arm and placed me beside him " He stole Mark from me! " she said as she pointed an accusing finger at me. " Is Mark even yours Miranda? from what I know he never took an interest in you for a long time. Can't you give up on him? " Jackson said. " Is there a problem Milady and Master? " Youngjae said. There was silence. " If not, let's all calm down and sit and have drink shall we? " Youngjae added. Youngjae, was always like this. He always saves me in this kind of situations and Yugyeom saves me in fights. Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve them as my friends.

We all sat down in one private room, including Youngjae since I'm pretty bad at these kind of situations. " Now what is your problem with Bambam, Milady. " Youngjae said as he crossed his legs and leaned back on his chair. " I told you this before, and I'm gonna tell you this again. I WANT TO BE MARK'S PARTNER AND HE STOLE MARK AWAY FROM ME! " Miranda shouts. " What is your relation with Mark, Milady? " Youngjae once again asks But he took out his phone. " Mark is my boyfriend. " she said proudly. But I thought he's single because when I saw Mark's family, they thought I was his boyfriend. " Is there any proof that you're his girlfriend? " Youngjae asks while opening his phone. " N-No, and why would you need proof? " Miranda says " Wait a minute I'm calling someone. " Youngjae said and headed towards the door. " Why did you say that Mark is your BOYFRIEND?! " Jackson said while shaking Miranda's shoulders. I left them alone for a while and went to Youngjae. " Who are you calling? " I asked. " Mark. " he answered shortly. " W-Why?! " I said, bewildered. " I need Mark's help in this. " Youngjae says as he put back his phone. After a few minutes of waiting, Mark came.