Eight

Love warning

Mark POV

The moment I captured Bambam's lips, I felt that I was in heaven. I felt Bambam replied to the kiss. I held his waist tightly, closing the distance ( if there was a distance before it happened ) while both of his hands are at my neck. I his bottom and he parted his lips allowing my tongue to enter his mouth. Tongues were battling for dominance but I won. When I felt that I was beginning to lose my breath, I broke the kiss. When I looked at his face, it was like a piece of art. Pink cheeks, swollen lips, ( I don't know if it is true..? blame the author since she does not know how to kiss or anything. ) those brown orbs that were looking back at me... it was perfect. " That's your punishment babe. " I said as I pecked his forehead. " Come on you have work right? I'll take you there. " I said as I ruffle his hair and went to his classroom to take his things. I already have mine in my car. 

When we arrived at the cafe where Bambam worked, a realization hit my head. This is the cafe that my oldest sister runs! I opened the door to let Bambam out of my car. " Mark, what are we? A couple or just friends? " Bambam asked not looking at me. But I leaned to his ear. " Why do you want to be mine? " I asked. " Yes. " Bambam said looking at me. I was shocked for awhile but calmed down. " Well then, will you be mine? " I asked as I held out my hand for him to intertwine it with his. " My pleasure. " he said as he took my hand. I kissed his knuckles and smile at him. He returned the smile. " Shall I accompany you when you're talking to. Your boss? " I asked but even if he says no, I would still be with him since I haven't met my sister for so long. " No, it's fine. " Bambam said but too late I already opened the door. " Mark?! " the boss said clearly shocked that I'm here. I gently let go of Bambam's hand to hug my sister. " Noona! It's been so long! " I ran up to her and hug her. " My, you've grown! I remember when you were begging for Mia and I to dress you up! I miss those especially when you wore dresses skirts and- " Jaea said but I interrupted her by covering . " Yah! That 's rude! " she said threatening to hit me but I just stick out my tongue ran to Bambam to hide from her but it's completely useless since Bambam's body is much smaller that mine. " Hi Bambam! Youngjae told me you were going to be absent but why are you here? " Jaea asked completely forgetting that I was here. " Noona, Bambam is my boyfriend. " I said. " Really?! I was gonna show you Bambam's picture later at home but he's your boyfriend?! Yes! " Jaea said as she ran to Bambam to give him a hug. " Bambam why don't you go out and have a date with Mark. You're excused today. Go have some fun! " she said as she push us out. " Well the, shall we go and head to our first date? " I asked. " Definitely. " he said.

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, here's the thing. Where do you want the couple to go on their first date? Comment down below and I will pick the most interesting. BYE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!😘