Three

Love warning

Mark POV

I was walking down the hall with JB,Jr. and Jackson when I saw Bambam with his friends by the garden. " Mark? Hey! What are you looking at? " JB said and with that i was snapped out of my thoughts. " what? Nothing just thinking. That's all. " I reply with a shrug. " Are you looking at the nerd? The one by the garden? " Jr. said. " I said I was just thinking! God! There's no need to jump into conclusions. " I snapped. " Damn Mark. No need to be defensive. " Jackson said. After that I left them and went to my locker. When I opened it it's full of card/love letters from the girls. Since I have some time left I decided to look at it. Full of pink covers and stuff I look at what they wrote it always has an " I love you! Will you be my boyfriend? " and of course I just laugh it off. How could they like me if they don't know me fully right? It's just stupid on how they would love just by my looks and they love so low. I just wanted my love life to be like my parents like they know that they're the right one for each other and for me, I wish it would be Bambam. Sadly I don't think that he likes me since I look bad in his eyes. 

I heard the bell indicating the end of second period. I looked at my watch and it 10:45. One more period before lunch and I can go to the hospital. I got my things and went to my class. " Okay class, we will have a project today. I will pick your partners okay? " said the teacher. All I could hear was groans from the guys but squeals from the girls. " I hope I would get partnered up by Mark! " I heard from the girl named Miranda. " No way! I want to be partnered up by him! I already sent a letter to him earlier and I think he read it. " a girl named Cara said. " Alright please listen since I would only say it once. " with each and everyone of us were partnered. " And the last one is... Mark Tuan and Bambam. Okay go now to the space next to your partner. " the teacher said. And I could hear groans from the girls. bambam went next to me and we started to chat. " Before I forget class you must follow and be wi your partner everyday until your one month runs out okay? Class dismissed. " the teacher said and the bell rang indicating the end of our art class. I went to get my things and went to bambam's seat to get his own backpack and held his hands as we walked out of the classroom. We went to my car and put our things in the trunk and guided him to the front seat. " Where are we going? " asked Bambam.  I looked back at him and said, " We are going to visit my mom. "