Four

Love warning

Mark POV

When we reached the hospital, I quickly grab Bambam's hand and went straight forward to the elavator. When we reached there, I pressed 7 and when we came of, I searched for the room 707. I knocked on the door as I grab Bambam's hand tightly " Mark, it hurts. " he said as he tried to remove my hand. I muttered a sorry and I gently held his hand. I opened the door and I was greeted by my sister looking after our mom. " You came, and you brought... A boyfriend. Hi I am Mia. Mark's older sister. " Both of our looks were shocked and confuse but we were blushing. " You s-sit over t-there for a w-while. " I said as I pointed at the couch. And he gave a nod and quickly sat there. I went to sit near my mom and I gently grab her hand. " Hi mom, how are you doing? I'm doing fine. You don't have to worry. " I said as I tried to wipe my tears without anyone seeing it. " Mark, don't you have classes? Come back later, mom is still sleeping. " Mia said while patting my back. " Can't I just stay here for a while? " I said while my voice was cracking. Bambam and Mia only looked at me with pity.

Why was my mom at the hospital? She had a heart attack and it's my fault. There was silence for a while but our mom broke it. " Is this my little Markie? " as she cup my face. " Mom, I'm so sorry. " I said with tears streaming down my face. " It's okay Mark, it's not your fault, I'm the one who's at fault, I'm too weak. Come on stop crying. Do you want to seen weak in front of your boyfriend? " my mom said I just froze in place as she motioned Bambam to come nearer and he did what he was told. My mom stared at Banbam for a while then looked at Bambam's full body. " You really have a great eye Mark. He's cute. " she said as she held Bambam's hand. " What is the name of the boy that caputed my son's cold heart? " she asked " I-It's Bambam ma'am. " he answered shyly. " No need to formal Bambam, you are going to be my son-in-law sooner or later right? " my mom said as she giggled when she looked at our faces. " Mark, it's almost time before you lunch time ends you haven't eaten lunch right? You two go out and eat lunch somewhere outside. Don't skip classes Mark. " Mia said as she pushed the two of us gently outside. " I never knew that you would have that gentle side MARKIE. " Bambam said as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave a smirk. " Shut up and let's go eat. " I replied.

When we went to a small cafe since we weren't that hungry I asked Bambam what he would like and I went up to order 2 Mocha Frappé. When we were seated on the corner of the room I suddenly said " Hey, since I showed you a side that nobody will ever know.. Will you show me your side that no one will ever know? And I should be the only person who would see that yours. Okay? " " But I don't have a side that no one knows. " he replied as he looked at me. I went near him and put my face near his and with one movement our lips would meet. " Are you sure about that? " I asked smirking. " No, in fact this is one. " he said I was confused but I suddenly felt a peck on my cheek and I looked at him shocked. " Come on we might be late. " He said while tugging my arm and I smiled over his reaction. " Grab your mocha we're gonna go now. " I said as I took his hand and intertwined it with mine. I looked at him and I saw smilling genuinely. his smile is like contagious and I felt myself smilling at him too.