Final

Love warning

Bambam POV

After I took a shower, I took out a shirt with a " His " printed on it, and a pair of ripped jeans. Then I went on ahead to take care of Minwoo and Jungkook. I suit Minwoo up with a sleeveless top, with stripes and on the back there's " Hakuna " printed on it to top it of just some black pants. To Jungkook, he has a striped shirt with " Matata " on the back to match with Minwoo, and also black pants to match with his brother. If you were to look at it, you would die out of cuteness.

Mark POV

After Bambam took a bath, I went on ahead and since I know what Bambam wore for today, I know what to wear just to match with him. After I took a nice shower,  I took out my sleeveless short that has " Mine " on it, and just a pair of ripped, worn out jeans. When I headed downstairs, I saw all of them ready to go.

I buckled Minwoo and Jungkook safely first at the back then I helped Bambam getting on in the passenger's seat. " You know Markie, I can handle myself. " Bambam said as he gave a smile. " I know, but I want to help. Is it wrong to help my beautiful wife? " I said give him a cheeky smile. " Markie, you haven't changed one bit since back then. " Bambam said while putting the CD that the children love. " I did change though princess, you changed me really. And I really want to say thank you. " I said. " Markie, focus on the road now. " he said cupping my face and to turn it so that I would look at the road. " Okay. " I said focusing. The whole ride consists of singing from Jungkook and when Bambam changed the CD into GOT7, you can hear Me and Minwoo rapping while Bambam is singing and Jungkook is there trying to sing.

" We arrived at the destination kids. " I said as I parked the car. " We're at Lotte World?!?! " Minwoo shouted. " Why, don't you like Lotte World? " Bambam asked. " I love it! " Minwoo shouted while Jungkook is just clapping his hands. " Well let's go!!! " I said as I carried Jungkook and spin him around. While Bambam carry Minwoo just to set him on the ground. 

After lots of searching, we reached to the place I wanted to have fun with Bambam and the kids. " We're going ice skating?! " Bambam said with shock. "  Yeah, so that Minwoo and Jungkook would be able to learn how to skate at a young age. " I said. " Wow, it's just- How will we teach the kids Mark? " he asked. " Eomma!!!! Look at those! Are those real seals?!?! " Jungkook shouted tugging Bambam on his jeans. He looked at it and now he had an idea. " We are going to teach them using those? " he asked looking at me. " Yup, don't worry, it will be fine. " I said as I patted Bambam on the shoulder. I rented one seal since Jungkook can hust sit on it while Minwoo will push it.

When we entered the ice ring, then I put the seal on my side, then I carried Jungkook to let him sit on the seal then helped Minwoo on entering the ring so that he could grip on the seal's tail. Then of course I help Bambam. He mouthed a ' thank you ' once got in. " Okay Minwoo, the seal will help you ice skate. You first just take light step then let yourself glide. He did what he was told and did it perfectly. As if on instinct, he slowly slide his right foot then left up until he reached the middle of the ring. I slowly approached Bambam and whispered, " Do you still know how to skate or do I have to teach you.? " I asked as I wrapped my hands aroung his waist. " I kinda know but can you teach me Mark? " He said as he wrapped his hands around my neck giving me a peck on the lips. I captured both of his hands and skated backwards while he is skating forward until we reached where Minwoo is trying to skate without the seal while Jungkook is trying to stand up using the seal. When Jungkook got to atand up, I carried him and put him on my shoulders. " Wah!!! I am taller than appa!!! I can see everything! " he said, putting his hands in the air. 

Bambam POV 

When Mark put Jungkook on his shoulders, I could hear whispers like, " Oh my god, look at that guy's biceps! " " Is that his son? " " I wonder if he is single. " " Sandra, I think not, look at his shirt, it says MINE, so I think he has a lover. " " But damn, that person is so lucky! " after hearing those it made me upset. I don't why I am so insecure but I just really hate it when people does that. Suddenly Mark came on to me. He held my chin up so that he could see my face. " Why are you sad princess? " he asked. " It's nothing Mark. " I said holding his arm as a sign of assurance. " Okay, whatever it is, don't hesitate to tell me okay? I love you. " he said carressing my face. " I love you too. " I said. He leaned down to capture my lips and we shared a gentle kiss. " Yuck! Appa!! Stop eating Eomma's lips!!! " Jungkook shriek as he pulled Mark's hair. " Ah! Okay! Stop pulling my hair!! " Mark said trying to remove Jungkook's hands from Mark's hair. And because of that quite adorable scene, people took pictures of us. After skating for a while, we all went home. 

When we reached home, my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that Younjae sent me a message. 

[ Bambam!!! You and your family are on the internet now!!! ] 

After that, he sent me a picture which was a picture of us earlier with Jungkook on his shoulders and Minwoo in my arms as we were laughing. When I checked the comments, it was full of, " Aww my god! Family goals! " , " Damn! Look at the couple! They look young! " and stuff like that. It really made me happy because of those. " Princess! Dinner is ready come downstairs! " Mark shouted. I came down downstairs and saw all the food that was served. " Is there something that I forget today? What's with the food? " I asked. Mark, Minwoo and Jungkook just chuckled. " Happy Anniversary! Eomma!!! " both Minwoo and Jungkook shouted. I was shocked because, after six years, it was Mark that forgot but the seventh year, today, I was the one that forgot. " I' m really sorry Mark! I forgot! I don't know what to give! " I said panicking since I always give him something. " Princess, it's okay, you gave me a really beautiful wife, two wonderful children and an amazing life. Thank you, my love. " Mark said. I hugged him closely, kissed him on the lips and since Mark is concerned about the childern he turned his back on them. I broke the kiss and kiss Minwoo and Jungkook on the forehead. " Let's go eat! " I shouted and all of us ate and went to sleep happily. 

~ The End ~