Epilogue

Into Your Arms

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at my husband, who was still sleeping soundly.
Wonwoo was sleeping ever so soundly. I brushed his bangs aside, he stirred and woke up at the contact, smiling as soon as he saw me.
"Good morning, handsome."
I kissed his forehead. "Good morning, beautiful."
"Hmm... Last night was so amazing, love."
"Yeah... Should we stay in bed for the rest of the day?"
"Yeah, sure..."
We lay there for a short while.... Until the door opened.
"DAAAAAAAAAD!!! WAKE UP, ME AND MINWOO ARE READY, LETS GO TO THE PARK!!" Our daughter, WooMin, said, jumping onto the bed, making us sit upright, revealing our bare chests.
"D-daddy.... Okay I'm going out now, BYE DADDY!!" She screamed, running out of the room, shutting the door after her.
"Wow, Woomin's really..."
"She takes after you, love." Wonwoo said, kissing me.
I pulled away. "Shall we go shower now?"
"With pleasure."


It's been six years since our wedding, ever since our kids came into our lives, things got so much better. WooMin is our daughter, she takes after me, most of the time. She's independent, noisy, mischievous, but very charming, as beautiful as her mom/dad Wonwoo. MinWoo is our son, he takes after Wonwoo, silent yet very interesting and he's quite popular with the ladies now. 
"Okay, we're here." I said, pulling up. And instantly, the two got off the car and ran to the playground.
I saw the others there, Soonyoung and Jihoon, Jisoo and MinJu, Jeonghan and Seungcheol, Hansol and Seungkwan, Chan is currently traveling as a choreographer, Seokmin is on vacation with his new wife, while Jun and Minghao went to China.
"Hey guys." Jeonghan said, hugging us both.
"Hey, so this is probably the first time our children are meeting each other." Soonyoung said.
"JiYoung!" Jihoon calls out to their daughter. "Be careful! Oh hey to the both of you... Say, is that boy your son?" He asked, pointing to MinWoo.
"Yeah." I said. 
"Cute, he looks good with JiYoung, anyways, here we are again huh?.
"Yah. KIM MINGYU, no hug?" MinJu says, coming to me, cradling her second born son JiMin. I hugged her and looked at her son with Wonwoo.
"Isn't he adorable?" Wonwoo said, gushing over the baby boy.
"Yeah he is, just wait til you see MinJi."
"So, you got your kids huh?" Jeonghan said. "SeungHan's over there.. He reminds me of Cheol too much." 
"Haha, our son is being all fatherly to the others." Seungcheol says, hugging Jeonghan's waist.
"I wonder, will they all turn up to be like us in the future?" Hansol asks.
"Who knows?" I said, hugging Wonwoo's waist. "Maybe they'll have a story of their own someday."


Third Person


Immediately, the children got along well easily, but WooMin preferred to be alone for a while, making sandcastles, until...
"Hello, there." A voice says, WooMin looked at the source of the voice and sees SeungHan, Jeonghan and Seungcheol's son. He was a handsome boy, very nice.
"H-hi..." She replied, stuttering and blushing.
"Do you come from around here?"
"Y-yes..."
"SeungHan! She's my sister." MinWoo calls out to the older male while chatting with JiYoung, Soonyoung and Jihoon's daughter.
"Oh, nice to meet you." He said, offering his hand. WooMin shook it.
"N-Nice to meet you too..."
"Guys!" MinJi, Jisoo and MinJu's daughter calls. "Meet JunHao, he's Uncle Jun and Uncle Minghao's son." She said, calling the others to see the Chinese boy using FaceTime.
"Hi, nice to meet you guys." JunHao says, smiling.
The others greeted him, and they all talked. Smiling and laughing... Their parents looked at them, and were reminded of their younger days... But this time, their story is complete, it already had a happy ending, with Wonwoo in Mingyu's arms, and everyone else happy. This time, a new story has begun, with their children, a new story unfolding, revealing itself... A new beginning.