Vacation pt. 2

Into Your Arms

"W-Wonwoo, why?"

"Gyu, I'm sorry, it's just that...I still love her..."
"No, Wonwoo please, Don't do this to me, to us."
"Gyu..."
He kissed my forehead, with a seemingly emotionless face, I was crying, he...
"Don't leave me. Jeon Wonwoo, please." He started to walk away, but he looked back at me and said...
"I just have to."

"WAKE UP!!!"
I fell out of the bed, Jeonghan's screaming woke me up from that nightmare. I touched my eyes, tears were overflowing.
"Gyu, you were crying in your sleep, what's wrong?" He said, hugging me.
"I-I had a nightmare, it was horrible."
"Woah, you were calling out Wonwoo's name in your sleep." He said. I widened my eyes.
"I won't ask about it, don't worry."
"Would he leave me? For someone else?"
"No, he loves you Gyu, he loves you so much."
I stared at my hands, what the hell is happening to me?
"Now c'mon and go clean up, we might be late for our Busan trip." He said.
I sighed, stood up and went straight to the bathroom.


"Goooood morning." MinJu greets, she was in... A dress?
"Hm, Noona I rarely see you in a dress." Hansol comments, gobbling down the pancakes MinJu prepared. 
"I want to look special, so that Jisoo Oppa would look at no one else but me." She said, winking.
"Well, I think you need a jacket for that dress." Jeonghan says, throwing her a jacket.
"Gyu, you look like a hot mess, what happened?" She says, worried.
"I'm fine, I just had a bad dream."
"Here, eat, you'll feel better." She said, sliding a plate of pancakes to me.
I hope that the dream won't come true.

"I missed you." Wonwoo says, pulling me close to him.
"I missed you too." I said, kissing his forehead.
"DUDES, SERIOUSLY. You have seen each other for the past 24 hours." Jihoon says.
"Every second without Mingyu feels like a year." He said, smiling at me, I blushed, but Jihoon frowned.
"WHAT THE HELL!?! So cheesy." He groaned then Soonyoung came running towards him. "JIHOONIE I'VE MISSED YOU~~~" 
"Agh Soonyoung-ah, we've just seen each other yesterday." He said to Soonyoung who's currently hugging him tightly.
"But I still missed you, my beautiful, adorable Jihoonie." He pouted.
"Oh idiot." He said, holding his boyfriend's hands. Soonyoung triumphantly smiles.
"Oh correction my dearest, it's Your Idiot."
Seokmin rolled his eyes. "GUYS REALLY!?!? NOT IN FRONT OF CHAN!" 
A few minutes later, we were all complete. We started boarding the vans that Jihoon's parents sent and we were off to Busan.
In our van, the ones who were there are Jihoon, Soonyoung, me, Wonwoo, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Seokmin.
"They placed the couples together, how strategic." Seokmin says. "I feel so out of place."
"One day you'll find a girl who'll put up with your hyper attitude." Soonyoung says.
The rest of the trip was noisy, too noisy, since Soonyoung and Seokmin were together, teasing us. 
"So who dominates?" Seokmin asks us. Wonwoo smirks and says...
"It's a secret."
"I bet Mingyu dominates, seriously." Soonyoung says, laughing at Wonwoo.
"What?" I asked, blushing...
"Oh totally, if he doms, my dreams will never be the same." Jeonghan says, joining in.
The three of them laughed until I asked. "How about you guys? Soonyoung, who dominates?"
Wonwoo laughed, in fact everyone, even Seungcheol who was sleeping a few minutes ago, laughed so hard.
"I heard that even when I was sleeping." Seungcheol says.
"This, I am curious about." Jeonghan says.
"W-well..."
"You have got to be kidding me." Jihoon says, blushing.
"Agh don't tell us." Seokmin says. "We all know you guy take turns."
We all laughed until Jihoon looks out the window and says.
"We're here, welcome to Busan."


You might be wondering, what was that dream? Haha, it's just something, but yeah, I'll let you guys know soon enough...

So yeah, part 2, and I will post part 3 next Sunday probably...(Sunday here in my country.) so guys, keep posted.

Also, I dunno about this but this fic, might end soon (I dunno I have come up with some stuff that you guys might like but yeah.) but until I can finally decide the fate of this fic, I hope you guys can bear with me for not updating as much and for the chapters since I haven't planned it that well because of school stuff. Trust me, I don't really like school but yeah, I just grin and bear it. >_< But I assure you that I will be making better chapters right after Vacation, because this was planned and I have something up my sleeve so yeah, stay updated guys.

So yeah, I would also like to thank the lovely people who comment and subscribe, always remember, feel free to leave a comment, I would appreciate it a lot if you would :)

So, see you guys next chapter then, ANNYEONG~~~~ 😊😊😊