That blushing cutie I sat next to. (Wonwoo's POV)

Into Your Arms

IT'S WONWOO TIME!!!!! HAHAHA yeah, I updated asap so enjoy~~~

 

---------------->///.///<-------------------

"Jeon Wonwoo, why the hell did you call at 3am? People need to sleep too y'know." Jihoon, one of my longtime friends asked angrily, he was the type of person who thinks sleeping is the most important thing in the world (well third most important), I sighed and replied "I broke up with him last night"

"What?! It's like the thirtieth time you broke up with someone! What the hell Wonwoo?" Jihoon exclaims, surprised to hear the news, yes, I dumped my current boyfriend, we've been together for two weeks but I can see that he is an . I'm particular about my ideal type, after all, I am Jeon Wonwoo, top student, son of the owner of a large company, campus heartthrob. But no matter how perfect my life is, when it comes to love, I couldn't find the perfect one.

Soonyoung, Jihoon's boyfriend and another friend of mine placed his arm around Jihoon and smiles "Babe, you know Wonwoo, he's a huge perfectionist, even in love, when he sees that the person isn't the one he's looking for-"

"I break up with him because I think we don't deserve one another, yes true enough" I said, Soonyoung looks at me, still smiling, Jihoon rolls his eyes. Seokmin, another one of my friends said "And that's the reason why you gained the reputation of being a player in your old school."

"And the reason why I transferred this year is because I'm sick of that snobby hellhole." I muttered.

Jisoo, our eldest friend who was chatting with my other friend Minghao overheard and said "You finally transferred, and it's not because of us, isn't it?" I sighed "Of course not, it's a bit boring there because you guys transferred at the same time years ago." Jihoon rolled his eyes again and said "That was payback for messing up my hair, you emotionless duck." We laughed, I pouted and said "But pink hair suits you so well Jihoonie, you look cute in it." He punched my arm and said in a really scary voice "Never ever call me cute, you duck."

Then, we all turned to see Lee Chan, our beloved maknae run to us "Sorry I'm late guys. Mom made me eat a lot."

I smiled, I am really fond of this kid "Mrs Lee must've cooked a lot because she was excited about your first day of school again." I said, Soonyoung laughed, he said, giving Jihoon a backhug (and Jihoon, being the little devil says "Oh Jisoos, you're being clingy again.") "That was last year wasn't it? Channie's mom chased him because he forgot his lunch." We laughed. "It's your last year in middle school Chan, she's definitely excited and proud of you" I said ruffling his hair.

We all talked until the bus came. We boarded and I saw a space beside a really cute guy, the others all sat beside each other so I have no choice but to ask the stranger (who was attractive and devastatingly hot) if I can sit next to him.

He said yes, so I sat next to him, smiling. He smells good... And looks amazing. What?! Wait, Jeon Wonwoo, this isn't the time to spazz in your brain about this incredibly cute stranger you're sitting next to. What the hell is wrong with me? I looked at the stranger and saw him staring at me, then he hurriedly turned away. I can see a faint blush on his cheeks and I can't help but think that he is freaking cute. I said in a low voice still smiling "You're cute."

So, I didn't know what happened after that but when I woke up, I was still beside the cute and blushing stranger and my head was leaning on his shoulder.

I feel a blush coming on so I muttered an apology and sat straight until we arrived and I got off the bus.

My friends caught up to me "Wonwoo hyung who was that boy on the bus?" Minghao asked, I shrugged. Then looked at Jisoo and said "Whatever you guys saw, it was an accident, I swear." Jisoo laughed. Seokmin said "Well it's not everyday you see a hot stranger who seemed to like you on the bus.

I looked at Seokmin, glaring playfully but my face turned softer and turned into a smile.

Because behind him, I saw the cute stranger I sat next to still staring and blushing.I blushed too and we started walking to class.

Things are getting a bit interesting, so it seems.

I want to see him again soon.


Hey everyone!!

So I hope you like the new chapter... And I just realized that I updated at once teehee

Oh yeah, to the beautiful peeps who subscribed, Thank you so much, I promise to update this story as often as I can and hopefully make new stories along the way. I'm up for suggestions! So if you want to suggest a story or something just comment freely.  (I'll probably make a NamJin fic while I work on this so stay tuned. Hehehe)

So once again, Thanks for reading, I got a lot of motivation after watching Pretty U (I JUST LOVE THE NEW SVT ALBUM HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD IT YET?? WONWOO'S SINGING VOICE, I CAN'T EVEN) so yeah, see you guys next chapter. ANNYEONG!!!