Saturday (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

Saturday...

I looked at Wonwoo, my eyes were on the verge of tears as we cuddled in bed.
"I know I'll sound selfish when I say this, but can't you just stay?" I said.
"I don't want to leave, love. But I just have to." He said.
"But what about us?"
"I'll always be yours, Mingyu. And you'll always be mine."
I kissed him, comforting each other. The heat of our kiss getting even more hotter, He pulled away. 
"Just... I can't... I'm sorry..." He said, apologizing.
"Shh..." I said. "It's okay... Let's take this slow, okay?" I said, he nodded.
We kissed again, this time, letting the fire burn brighter within us... 
I started taking off his shirt, and he started taking off mine. The air was freezing cold, but our fire burned brighter...
"Wonwoo... Do you trust me?" 
"Of course I do..."
"Do you love me?"
He stared at me... With loving eyes, he replied. "With all of me, I do..."
And just like that, we continued our kiss, going deeper, the warmth of our bodies combining, making us one...

Sunday.
I woke up, the other side of the bed was empty, Wonwoo's suitcase was gone...
He left.
There was a piece of paper on the bed, on his place... I opened it and read.

Mingyu...

Words cannot express how much I love you... But I'll settle for this.
Ever since I met you, I felt this spark when our eyes met on that bus, I just knew, that you were the one I was looking for... When you showed interest, I was really ecstatic. Ever since, I started liking you day after day we hang out, until I realized that I loved you... So much. That's why when I suddenly confessed, I was shocked when you kissed me, kissing you felt like heaven, every touch we shared will always be important to me. When you said yes, when you agreed to be mine, it was the happiest day of my life, you complete me. I know we'll be apart for a long time, but always remember, I'll come back to you, into your arms. I will always be yours. I love you, I know I've said that a million times, but I'll never ever get tired of saying it... I. Love. You, my Mingyu. I love you, with all my heart and soul and body, and I will always love you. Remember that. Please wait for me, my love. I will return to you.
-Wonwoo, your chaebol prince.



Take note, my lovelies, from this chapter onwards, it will all be in Mingyu's POV...

Amd now my friends, I shall hurry back into the writing cave... Annyeong~~