Movies and Confessions (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

 I the television in my living room. Unfortunately, Jeonghan, Hansol and MinJu left. Jeonghan and Hansol are going on a double date with their boyfriends, and MinJu went to a friend's house for a project. But seriously, I think she's just gonna hang out with Jisoo.
So I'm all alone, I tried calling Jun, but he didn't pick up his phone. 
Should I call the others?
"I wish Wonwoo comes here!" I exclaimed, but just before I scream again (I get crazy when I'm bored) I heard a knock on the door.
I hurriedly ran to the door, and frantically opened it.
And there he is, Jeon Wonwoo, appearing like a miracle, looking heavenly as always. Carrying two boxes of pizza and a plastic bag with two bottles of coke inside.
"I heard my name." He said, winking.
"Wonwoo! What are you doing here?" I asked as I let him in and helped him carry the pizza boxes inside.
"I was bored, and I wanted to visit. So I did and as I arrived at your floor, I heard my name." He said, smiling. "Did I disturb you?"
"No, no. It's fine I was getting bored too." I said.
Perfect!
"So why don't we watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure." He said.
So here we are, eating pizzas, drinking coke and watching a movie.
"Remind me why you wanted to watch a horror movie?" I asked him, shaking.
He smirks "Aw, is my Mingyu scared?"
"No I'm not." 
"Why do you even have horror movies?" He asked, chuckling.
"Don't blame me, Hansol and MinJu are obsessed with horror films, I prefer sad movies." I said.
He smiled "How about romance?"
"W-well, I-I would watch it, if I-I'm with you." I stuttered, blushing.
We watched the new movie MinJu bought the other day. His right arm wrapped around me, I really like our position right now. My cheeks flushed. 
I actually do like him, a lot. Ever since the first day of school. So now, I was waiting for him to pop the question. But the question is, would he ask me?
To be his boyfriend?
I suddenly got scared and I buried my face into Wonwoo's chest. He comforted me. 
"I think we should change the movie, you're shaking." He said.
"I'm fine." I said. We stood up, I heard the door open and since I am still in a state of terror, I instinctively hugged the nearest thing beside me.
Namely, Wonwoo.
I blushed, and butterflies flew around my stomach. And HE HUGGED ME BACK.
I felt him laugh. "It's okay Mingyu. There's nothing to be afraid of." He said.
"Yes there is." I said stubbornly.
He carressed me "I'm sorry for making you watch that,Gyu."
"It's okay."
"So, what movie do you want to watch?"
I smiled "Let's watch Hachi."
He gulped, and in the middle of the movie, I saw Jeon Wonwoo cry. And he was still handsome.
I hugged him "Wonwoo, it's alright, it's just a movie."
"How can a dog's movie be this sad?" He asked. I laughed.
Then, he paused the movie and wiped his tears. "Good grief, I'm humiliated in front of my crush by crying because of a dog's movie."
My eyes widened. Did he just say-
"What?" I asked.
"I said, I am humiliated in front of my one and only crush by crying." He said.
He...CONFESSED!?!?
"I don't know...what to say." I said, surprised.
"Well, it's okay, I'll wait for you." He said, smiling.
"You don't have to." I said.
Then I pulled him in for a kiss.


I admit, this chapter was poorly planned, but I PLANNED THE ENDING WELL NYAHAHAHAHA.

So here's chapter...eleven? Twelve? Anyways, Hachi is the movie where in the dog's owner dies and he still waits for him (cruddy summary, but this is the title: Hachi; a dog's tale.) I seriously cried watching that movie.

So, I will update soon (I hope) and watch out for my new SoonHoon fic this coming May 23. And I will hopefully post other fanfics soon. So stay tuned.

Also, I would like to tell you all that this fic will be readable for subscribers only. I'm sorry but it's for the best :\

So see you guys next chapter, ANNYEONG~~