Vacation pt. 1 (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

"So... Are you guys free this coming break?" Soonyoung asks, playing with his boyfriend's hair which was dyed brown.
"Anyday bro, anyday." Seokmin said, smiling. Chan nodded "Same."
Wonwoo stretched his arms and puts his left arm around me. "As long as Mingyu is coming, I'm coming."
Jihoon rolled his eyes "Cheesy Duck."
I nodded and turned to him. "What's up?"
"We'll all be going on vacation." Soonyoung said.
"Apparently, all of us, unless there are people who have other plans here?" Jihoon asks.
Jeonghan smiled. "Me and Cheol are in. Of course."
Seungkwan exclaimed while still holding Hansol's hand. "THE DIVA SQUAD WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT THE MAIN DIVA, ME AND HANSOLLIE ARE IN." Hansol just rolled his eyes, unable to argue since he loves Kwannie too much.
"Minghao-yah, should we go with these weirdos?" Jun asked a silent Minghao.
"EXCUSE ME!?" Seungkwan exclaimed.
"Sure, they need someone to look after them." Minghao says, blushing.
"Okay, last one... STRAIGHT COUPLE, are you coming?" Soonyoung asked Jisoo and MinJu, who were having a deep conversation.
"Dude, we're still not official." Jisoo says.
"WHAT!?" I exclaimed, turning to MinJu who was smiling.
"Bro, I'll decide when the right time is." MinJu says. "Now for the meantime, Me and Jisoo are in. Of course, the diva squad should be complete at all times."
"Well then." Wonwoo says. "Just remember, Mingyu and I share a room."
I blushed. "No bright ideas, Wonwoo."
"I'll try my best." He said, smiling.
"Get a room." The others said.
"Don't flirt in front of Chan." Seokmin scolded, covering Chan's eyes.
"So.. This weekend, we'll leave for Busan." Jihoon said. 
Soonyoung smiled. "Did you remember that?"
"Of course I did." Jihoon said, smiling and caressing his boyfriend's face. 
"YAH, NO FLIRTING IN FRONT OF CHAN!!!" Seokmin yells, throwing a paper ball at the two.
Chan looked nervous. "I hope I survive this vacation."


Let's all hope that Chan survives his hyungs and his noona XD

SO I AM BACK WITH A FOUR PART CHAP., sorry if it seems short but yeah, I need to keep this one short for the next ones. YEP, I was busy these days with school, hopefully, I'll do my best to update this as well as my other fics, I have decided to keep it as fluffy as rainbows and sponge cakes but maaaaayyybeee I'll insert just another problem here for angst XD 

 

Would I make this long? Well, idk but I'll just follow my gut if I want to make it until chapter 40 or something. And yeah, I hope you guys look forward to the next part that I will hopefully update next Saturday or Sunday, I need to see my inspiration first kekekekeke.

So yeah, See you guys next Chapter then... ANNYEONG~~