Runaway date (part 1) (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!" Soonyoung screeched. Apparently, Wonwoo and his friends started hanging with us too. So the result was the diva quadruplets, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Seungkwan, and MinJu. "I have a really important announcement."

"Soonyoung, for the last time, BOYS DO NOT GET PREGNANT!" Jihoon exclaims in a "so done with you but I still love you though" kind of voice. "DON'T ASSUME TOO MUCH!"
We laughed but Soonyoung still continued "It's not that my dearest. SHINee will have an upcoming concert, this Saturday. I BOUGHT TICKETS!!!"
So the divas became excited. Even Jeonghan and Seungcheol are excited. They like SHINee, but unlike the divas, they're not really die-hard ultra fans.
Jihoon, however, rolled his eyes "Really? Soonyoung?"
Soonyoung gave Jihoon a pout "But Hoonie, It's SHINee."
"Be thankful that I love you or else, I would've killed you because of that nickname."
Soonyoung smiled "OKAY, so I bought tickets for everyone. That means EVERYONE SHOULD GO, NO BACKING OUT!!!" 
MinJu and Seungkwan jumped up and down "SHINee!!!!!" They squealed.
"Hansol, your diva is going crazy again." I said. Hansol shrugged "Dude, it's fine by me. That's why I love my Diva."
I looked at Wonwoo, he was looking at Soonyoung, a bit annoyed.
"Soonyoung, why didn't you tell us earlier?  I planned a date with Mingyu on that day." He said. I widened my eyes. We did plan something on that day.
So me and Wonwoo aren't really a couple yet. We do go out, but we aren't really official or anything like the JeongCheol couple or the SoonHoon couple. I guess you can say that we're just... Dating?
"You did? Oh well, you can consider this concert as a date. I spent a lot on this, my dear duck friend." Soonyoung says, smiling. Wonwoo rolled his eyes.
"Sitting Duck! Just do it." Jihoon says.
Wonwoo looked at me. "Gyu, is that okay with you?"
I really love the way he said my name. It makes my heart flutter for no reason. I smiled
"Sure, it's fine."
"Then it's settled!! Let's meetup at the Love&Letter coffee shop. 5pm." Soonyoung says. Jisoo looked at MinJu, there's something going on between these two. "MinJu, can I talk to you after this?" He said. MinJu blushed "Of course, of course." 
I smiled. Even Jun and Minghao, Wonwoo's Chinese friend, hit it off. They're currently dating.
"Don't be late, especially you two." Jihoon pointed at me and Wonwoo "No funny business."
"Nothing at all." Wonwoo replied.
 
Saturday came, I got ready. MinJu barged in as usual, carrying two dresses, and said "GYUGYU, I need to tell you something."
"Go on."
"Should I pick the red one or the floral one?" She asked, panicking. 
"Minnie, it's just a concert, not your wedding with Minho." I said.
"No! After the concert, Jisoo Oppa asked me out."
"WHAT!?! That's great! Weren't you crushing on the guy?" I asked, she nodded.
"I don't know what to wear!!!" She said.
"Ask Jeonghan, he'll know." I said.
"Thanks GYUGYU!!" She screamed, running out of the room.
I rolled my eyes. 
 
Later, we were all at the Love&Letter coffee shop, and Soonyoung and Wonwoo was nowhere to be found.
"Where is he?" Jihoon says, annoyed.
"He's coming, just dragging Wonwoo hyung out of their house." Chan says. 
"Typical Wonwoo." Seokmin says.
"Is he always like that? When we go out he's usually early." I asked.
They looked at me, Jihoon was so surprised. "What? He's early when meeting you?"
"Um... Yeah?"
Wonwoo's friends looked at each other, then the door opened and Soonyoung and Wonwoo went in. I swear, Wonwoo looks so heavenly in casual clothes.
"Sorry we're late, Wonwoo was slow." Soonyoung says.
"Let's get going." Wonwoo says.
 
Later, we entered the concert hall, filled with screaming girls (and boys). Then SHINee appeared on stage.
 I'm married to the music
It's amazing
You are my music
The moment I want~~
The others went crazy, Soonyoung in particular, holding up his SHINee light stick and waving it.
Wonwoo, who was beside me all this time whispered to me 
"Let's go."
I widened my eyes "Are you sure?"
"Yeah let's ditch them, and go on a real date."
I smiled, I have to admit, going on a date with Wonwoo feels better than going to a concert with our diva friends.

Hey guys, I'm back with another update.

So here it is, I'll release part two in a bit.

So, the lyrics I put there are the English lyrics of Married to The Music by SHINee.

Inspired by Hoshi/Soonyoung's SHINee fanboying. He is so adorable, fanboying, when he recieved a SHINee light stick. So cute~~

 I gave you guys another side ship (JunHao/Chinaline, adorable) and I gave you an OCxJisoo ship, I hope you guys like this chapter, the next one will be better, I swear.

So, my other fic, "Glance" is ending soon, I can't believe it :'( Please continue supporting it by subscribing (since it became a subscribers only fic)  and please continue supporting this fic as well. Please give both fics lots of love~~ (Shameless advertising skills nyehehe evilll)

Anyways, I should go back writing, see you guys next chapter, ANNYEONG~~ :D