Left or Right?

V and his Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already pretty late, but the party was far from finishing for almost everyone, except for maybe one or two people who worked on Saturdays and had to get up early. Oh, and except for V. Even though he knew he wasn’t gay, he couldn’t stop thinking about what the girl said to him.

“I always liked girls. I kissed plenty of girls and I liked it. It’s obvious that I’m not gay. Just because I didn’t liked kissing that girl that time it doesn’t mean anything. She just said that because she got offended. Right? Right.” Taehyung was talking to himself.

“But then again… she was really pretty, and pretty interesting too. Normally I would be super excited to be with her. As anything changed with me?” V asked expecting some kind of answer. “Jesus Christ, what am I even doing right now… Why are you even thinking about this Kim Taehyung?!” He slapped himself in the face, trying to come back to his normal self.

Even though he knew that it was stupid to be thinking that, especially at a time like this, where he could be enjoying the party, he just wasn’t in the mood anymore to be there. So, he decided to leave the party. The problem was that he came with Jimin and he didn’t know where he was. I can try going by myself, but it’s dark out there and I still don’t know this streets that well.

He tried calling Jimin’s phone, but obviously he didn’t pick. How could he even hear his phone with all this noise?! He saw Rapmon and Jin in one of the sofas making out, so he went there.

“Ahum… Cof Cof” But they didn’t hear him.

“Guys! Guys!” Taehyung shouted.

They looked at him with an expression on their faces that said 'If it’s not going to be important we’re going to kill you'. It wasn’t THAT important, but V didn’t really care.

“Have you guys seen Jimin? I’m going home and I came with him…”

“Why are you going? Is everything okay?!” Jin asked worried.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m just really tired.”

“The last time I saw Jimin was when he went to the bathroom. So I don’t know where he can be right now.” Rapmon said.

“Thanks anyways.” And as he turned his back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter