The New Bar

V and his Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a while, they finish eating and J-Hope gets up. “Thank you, one more time, for buying me this. I had just come from dance practice and was literally starving. But don’t worry, I’ll pay you back.”

“That’s okay, you don’t have to.”

“No, I insist. In fact, give me your phone number.”

“What?”

“And your address. I have to get going to continue with my training, but I’ll pass by your house tonight to give you the money.”

“You don’t ha-”

“C’mon. Don’t make me stand here for much longer, I really have to go back. And I wanted your number even if I didn’t have to give you the money.” He said with a little smirk.

“What…?” V said, almost whispering, with his cheeks slightly pink.

 

 

+

 

 

V waited for Jimin, for what seemed to be an eternity, and because he was still feeling tired from last night, he decided to lie down on the grass and take a quick nap.

When he woke up, it was already starting to get dark. He was ready to call Jimin to yell at him for not coming here, but then he turned his face and saw Jimin sitting right next to him, who was staring at V with a smile.

“Hey.”

“You’re here? For how long? And why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You looked like you didn’t want me to wake you up…”

V sighed. “Anyways, where were you all night, yesterday? I looked like a crazy person trying to find you.” He said slightly pouting.

“Oh right, sorry about that. You don’t even know! Do you remember that I had to go to the bathroom?” he asked excited.

“Yeah…” V responded with an unamused face.

“Well, when I entered the bathroom, there was a boy sleeping in the toilet. With freaking green hair and a moustache that someone must had drawn in his face. You would think that he was weird and a little out of his mind… Hell, when I looked at him I thought he was a punk… but he’s actually pretty cool and he we have a lot of common interests. So, we went to Jin’s backyard, because it was a little calmer and there were not that many people there and we stayed there all night talking.”

“You sure seemed to have a lot of fun last night.” V said, now with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, I guess so. By the way, did you have any trouble finding the way home?”

V slightly froze, but thankfully Jimin didn’t notice, or at least he didn’t look like he did. “Of course not. Do you think that I’m stupid or what?! It actually took me less time to get there than when I went with you.” He said teasing him.

Jimin flicked his head annoyed.

They stayed there talking about the party and the people that they saw there, but when Taehyung saw what time it was, he got up and told Jimin to get going, because he wanted to be home in time for dinner.

 

 

+

 

 

V ate in a hurry and went straight to his room to get ready. He didn’t know what time the other boy was coming, so he should hurry up just in case that he gets here early.

He tries some different outfits and he’s getting more nervous as time passes by. “Why am I even feeling nervous?” He asks himself after trying a different shirt and taking it off right away. “He’s just coming here to give me back the money I had lent him. Is he even coming? And why am I dressing up just for that?”

After 40 whole minutes of putting and taking off different clothes, he finally chose a plain white shirt with a light denim jacket, some jeans and boots.

He was checking himself out in his room’s mirror and got a text message in his phone. “I’m here” He read out loud.

When V got out of his house, he didn’t know where J-Hope was, but then he saw him at the end of the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter