Romance or Horror

V and his Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It takes about ten minutes from Jimin’s house to the bus stop. Jimin and Suga were already walking for about six or seven minutes without either one of them had said a single word.

Suga was a little anxious when Jimin, after ignoring him for the last few days, decided to walk with him and to talk with him. He was sure that he was going to bring up the incident at Rapmon’s party and express his disgust towards him or even worse, say that he could no longer be friends with him. If he had known that this could happen a few days ago, he wouldn’t have kissed Jimin in the first place.

“I’m sorry.”

“W-What?”

“I’ve been kind of avoiding you in this last couple of days.”

“Really? I hadn’t noticed.” Suga said sarcastically, something he usually did, especially when he was feeling a little more nervous.

“It’s just that since that night at Rapmon’s birthday party I had a lot going on in my head and I couldn’t completely process what happened.” He continued. “But now it’s pretty clear. And that’s why I want to talk with you.”

Suga gulped. He was not ready for this. Jimin was going to end their friendship right there, right at that moment. And Suga couldn’t let that happen.

“It’s me who’s sorry.”

“Y-You’re sorry?”

“Yeah. I had already drank too much that night so I wasn’t myself when I tried to kiss you.” He let out a small laugh.

Jimin stood still, looking at Suga, trying to see if he was being serious or not. “So, you’re saying that it was an accident? That you don’t have feelings for me?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.” He quickly said after watching Jimin’s face still with a look of uncertainty. “I mean… do you really think that I would like you in that way? C’mon man, I have better taste than that.” He said laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter