Real Talk

V and his Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung wakes up a little sore from sleeping on J-Hope’s couch. His eyes were not even fully open when he started smelling something delicious coming from another room. So, he did what anyone would do in his shoes, and practically ran to the kitchen.

J-Hope was leaning over the table serving two plates full of pancakes when he noticed Taehyung getting closer.

“Whoa!” V almost drooled himself. “You did all of this?” He asked, watching all the perfectly cooked pancakes stacked up on the plate. All Taehyung could do was a half burned fried egg and a sandwich.

J-Hope laughed at the amazement in V’s eyes. “Anything for my cute boyfriend.” He said, smiling, watching V starting to devour the food.

V almost choked hearing those words. He had forgotten about their conversation last night and how he had agreed on dating J-Hope. He started to feel his face get really hot and he didn’t know how to respond to him, so he filled his mouth with pancakes.

When they finished eating, V offers to wash the dishes, but J-Hope quickly tells him not to bother.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll handle it. Just go take a shower.” J-Hope says, grabbing both of their plates. “I got you some washed clothes. They’re on the table near the couch.”

“Okay!” Taehyung exclaims, his mood much brighter than the night before.

Taehyung skips to the living room and grabs J-Hope’s clothes with one hand and his phone with the other. He unlocks his phone while walking towards the bathroom, to see if he has any new notifications.

“Jesus!” He says in a loud voice, gaining J-Hope’s attention.

“What?” He asks from the kitchen, slowly walking in Taehyung’s direction, curious.

“I have so many missed calls and text messages.” He says, giant eyes fixed on his phone screen.

“Oh.” J-Hope gets a little closer. “From who?”

“A couple from Jimin and… !” He suddenly curses.

“What?” The other boy asks.

“The rest are from my parents. I forgot to tell them that I wasn’t going to sleep there last night. They must be worried sick!” Not waiting for J-Hope to answer him, he quickly dialed his mother’s phone number and called her. “Mom!” He says right after he hears the clicking noise of the phone.

“Taehyung? You only call me now, you ungrateful child?!”

“I’m so sorry! Right after school I went to Jimin’s house and I was so tired that I literally collapsed on his bed as soon as I lay down.” He quickly comes up with a lie.

“Don’t worry. I already know.”

“You- you do?” V asks, a little confused.

“Yes. Your dad and I were worried when you didn’t come home last night and didn’t pick up your phone, so I called your friend Jimin and he explained the situation to me.” His mother explained. “You’re lucky to have an understanding mother like me, or else you would get grounded right when you arrived home.” She half threatened.

“Oh… okay. Thanks.” He says, still a little confused but thankful for Jimin.

Taehyung and his mother finish talking and he hangs up.

“So…?” J-Hope asks, trying to read the situation.

Taehyung is still looking at his phone, seeing the rest of the texts. “Uh?” He asks. “Oh, everything’s good. I explained the situation.” He says, smiling.

“Good.” J-Hope says, smiling as well.

‘Not a word from Jungkook.’ Taehyung thinks as he finishes reading his texts. ‘Stupid bastard.’ He scoffs, his face rapidly turning sour.

J-Hope, still standing next to him, watches V’s face retort in anger. “Taehyung, cheer up.” He says, putting his hand on V’s shoulder. “You said you weren’t in trouble. And this is our first day dating, you kind of have to be happy. At least pretend to, for me.” He finishes, laughing.

“I’m sorry! I am happy, I am.” He quickly apologizes frantically waving his arms with a smile. “So… do you want to do anything today?”

“First things first, you’re going to shower.”

“Ay ay captain!” V says, saluting. “Next?”

“I was thinking that later we should have lunch at that restaurant I took you that one time. And maybe after that, go to the park for a walk. We could buy hot-dogs from that man, just like the first time we met each other. And this time, I’m the one buying.

“Already reminiscing?” Taehyung asks joking.

“Yep.” J-Hope laughs. “What do you think? Too cheesy?”

“Nope. Sounds perfect.” Taehyung says with a smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter