Change of Seats

V and his Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Monday and, more importantly, it was lunch time. V, Jimin, Jin and Rapmon were, once again, eating and enjoying their time together, especially since they didn’t get to be together a lot of times during their school time because they had completely different schedules, except for V and Jimin, since they were in the same class.

Suga enters in the cafeteria and sighs in relief when he sees that there’s almost no one in the cafeteria’s lunch line. On his way over, he looks around to see where Rapmon and Jin were, but, unfortunately, they were with V and Jimin.

Suga was pretty sure that Jimin was, at least, a little bit interested in him. So, when he tried to kiss him and Jimin rejected him in a blink of an eye, he couldn’t help but to think that all the things he thought he knew about Jimin’s interior desires were actually not true.

Even though he wanted to text or call Jimin, he forced himself not to. He didn’t want to say or do anything that could potentially risk him loosing Jimin’s friendship. And because of that, now he had to talk to Jimin face to face and not have the time that he needed to think of the best answers for his possible questions.

He quickly walked to the cafeteria’s lunch line trying to not be spotted by any of his friends at Jimin’s table.

“Suga!”

He tensed up upon hearing someone shouting his name. He continued to look straight ahead in hopes that the person who called for him would give up or think that he misunderstood him for someone else. Unfortunately, the one calling for him was Rapmon, and Rapmon is not a boy who easily gives up nor would misunderstand someone for Suga. I mean… Suga is the only boy in this school with freaking green hair.

“Yo, Suga! Are you deaf?” Rapmon continued shouting.

Suga turned around very slowly and waived to his friend with a smile.

“Hurry up and join us.” Rapmon said before continuing to eat his lunch.

Jimin, who was calmly eating his lunch just a few minutes ago, was now filling his mouth with food at record speed and swallowing it without even chewing.

His friends were laughing at one of Jin’s dad jokes, that Jimin didn’t have the chance to hear since he was busy devouring his lunch, when Suga arrived at their table. He put his tray on the table and sat on the free seat next to Jin.

“I’m already done.” Jimin said, grabbing his tray. “See you guys around.”

“Wha… Wait!” V said in a high pitched voice. “Are you not going to wait for me?”

“Sorry TaeTae, not today.” Jimin answers with a little smile, feeling sorry for his friend. “You know I take a long time dressing up and I don’t want to be late for the dance club.”

“Does he not remember that we still have other classes before his club activities?” V asks a minute later.

Suga sighs. ‘I was wrong indeed.’

They all talk, laugh and eat for a few more minutes before Taehyung’s phone starts vibrating. He puts down his knife and fork and grabs his phone to check his new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter