Escapade

Bangtan's Finest

Escapade


"I can't believe a week ran by like that..." Jimin sighs. "As much I want to stay here, we have to go back to school"

"Same," Taehyung puts a hand over him, looking at the sunrise as their van zips through the highway freely, the fast wind blowing right into their faces. "I wish we can just not go"

"Easy for you to say," Jimin scoffs back, leaning on the side of the van. "I'm a scholarship student"

"There's no such thing when you "lost your way", Jimin-ah" Taehyung quotes with his fingers, lips smirking up and devising a plan.

"No way, I'm not getting involved in your idea"

"What're you guys talking about?" Hoseok asks, and Taehyung relays the same to them.

"I mean, what's so wrong with that, right? We were on a trip of our own, and it's easy for us to lose our way"

"But I'm a scholarship student, may I add that" Jimin states again, frowning. "I don't think they would accept this small reason evidence enough for skipping school"

"Can someone convince him, please? I don't want to go back to our boring routine!" Taehyung whines, grabbing Hoseok's and Namjoon's attention. Yoongi is focused on the road while Seokjin is taking a momentary nap before he and Yoongi switch places, which explains how they had been travelling all night long.

"Okay, how many wants to go with my idea of "losing our way"?" Taehyung asks, and to Jimin's horror everyone nods along.

"Guys, my family depends on me, if I may add again. I need to attend school to help support my family in the future, and I can't afford--"

"Skipping school will not bring you a black mark as far as I know," Namjoon shrugs. "Besides, we're there to explain. Remember, we're in this too"

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi asks, bringing the car to a slow stop. He doesn't wake Seokjin, but lets out a wide yawn.

"About skipping achool for another week, but Jimin wouldn't go with the plan," Jeongguk helpfully supplies and Yoongi hums in acknowlegdement.

"I can't believe all of you want to skip school that bad, but it isn't that surprising either. School's been hard lately," Jimin sighs. "But I still can't come with you all. Just, let me go back; you guys can enjoy without me"

"We aren't best friends for nothing, Park Jimin!" Taehyung yells, pouncing on Jimin. "Either we go together, or stay together. Do or die, it's together"

"That's... bit of a harsh thing to say but--"

"Guys, whoever is willing to skip school can raise your hands" Taehyung says, raising both of his readily. This time round, Jimin almost raises his hand but keeps it down.

"We should ask Seokjin hyung" Jimin lights up, because Seokjin was someone everyone listened to. Maybe he would be rational and say 'no' to this stupid (but undeinably awesome) plan.

He doesn't admit that he wishes to skip school too. Studying too hard is tiring, Jimin came to know after he accidentally spent a free day crashing in Taehyung's bed and sleeping along with him after their late night movie marathon. A whopping ten hours of that day, wasted on a much needed but not so deserving state of sleep. He had woken up completely forgetting all the formulas he had spent the whole day revising and revising until he was sure they were engraved on his mind, but still managed to score an A-plus in the mock test.

You're an amazing being! Taehyung had joked but he wondered if he actually considered his word.

And apparently he did wonder if he was human.

"No way, we aren't skipping school" Seokjin says, and his grin grows even wider.

"Are you really going to disregard our hyung's opinion?" Jimin asks, his grin now evidently pulling at his face. At least someone knows how important school is.

"Are you really going to miss a once-in-a-lifetime chance, hyung?" Yoongi asks. "Come on, don't be such a killjoy"

"I cant afford having black marks on my perfectly clean reputation, no" He shakes his head, but deep down Jimin can see that he wants to do it too. So badly, but it was his last year.

"See! Another person who says the--"

"Hyung, you've skipped school many times, do you really want me to open up on that?" Namjoon asks (or threatens, Jimin wonders), and Seokjin's eyes widen.

"Fine, whatever. More happiness" He shrugs immediately, making everyone wonder what he did when he had skipped school.

"So!" Taehyung claps his hand much to Jimin's disappointment (which glows brightly in his eyes). "Since the majority of votes were for the decision of skipping school--"

"We aren't in some kind of an election, Kim Taehyung" Jimin grits, but doesn't think the latter considered listening to him.

"-- It has been decided that we're going to skip school for another week!"

"Wait, what?!" Now, Namjoon and Jeongguk's eyes widen. "I thought it was just for another day!"

"Okay, 'come on, don't be such a killjoy', Namjoon" Seokjin mocks. "You were the one who agreed to it after all"

Namjoon looks at Yoongi, pleading for him to help but only receiving a not-so-helpful shrug in response.

"So we're going to skip another week?"

Jeongguk looks at his phone, smiling at it for one last time before switching it off. "I guess so"


Jimin doesn't really like the place Yoongi had brought them to, because for one this isn't my dorm.

Settling his bag on the couch, he notices the row of beer and other sorts of alcohol neatly staked behind a row of books, and wonders who lived here.

"Before you ask; I just know this place through a friend" Yoongi supplies, clearing his doubts.

"You have really weird friends then, Min Yoongi. Ugh," Seokjin grunts in disgust as he spots a spiders' web at a corner. "Do we really have to crash here for a week?"

"Not like we're going to live here all the week," He purses his lips. "We'll roam around and come back to sleep. That's it"

"That better be it because this place is " Hoseok shudders, jumping at the thin spider that runs along the walls. "I could've chosen to go back to school, you know?"

"Don't regret it," Jimin groans. "Seriously, if any one of you show an ounce of regret I'm gonna skin you all--"

"Hey! No bad words!" Taehyung breaks in between the two.

"Says one who uses profanities like it's his goddamn property"

And so, they crash in the weird but really nice apartment for the night, too exhausted from having to sleep in weird positions and weirder places for a week.


"Okay, what is this again?"

It had been three days, and the boys had never went beyong the meadow below the bridge, and the tunnel way while creating a ruckus. Thank god no one recognized them, though. 

"I can't buy a washing machine, so new outfits for us to wear" Yoongi shrugs as Taehyung barges through the bag, looking at the leather coats in awe. "Best for the winter"

"This is so cool!" Jimin yells back. "How long has it been since I wore something like this?"

"Okay, fine; how many more days are we going to be here?"

"Hey, this is a nice neighborhood." Jeongguk shrugs, earning Seokjin's long glare. "Okay, fine; we're supposed to head back in five days"

"These are nice to waste for just a few days"

Yoongi is utterly surprised at Seokjin's words, a grin spreading through all of their faces. He was finally adjusting without whining (which is a rarity but still exists).

"This reminds of my old school days, you know, the happier ones" He chuckles and everyone nod in acknowledgement. Every school is better than thier academy, anyway. It didn't put any restrictions on them, yes, but living there felt like serving a life sentence to them.

"Okay, come on, I'm hungry!"


A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOOOOO FOR CHRISTMAS~

did you all see the vlive oh my g o d it was a mess... but its still bangtan being bangtan~

also the vmin tweets god i cant believe jimin stayed up editing that intro just to post that video i cant believe this kid