Lost Stars

Bangtan's Finest

Lost Stars


Taehyung finds a way to sneak inside Jeongguk's room. 

Or he thought so.

"Everyone has gone crazy, Kookie" He says, holding onto Jeongguk's hand for dear life. "They just agreed to stay away from you when you want them the most!"

He doesn't respond, but Taehyung continues. "I swear, I'll find one way or another to--"

"How did he enter the room?" He turns back to Jeongguk's Mother screeching and gets up hastily. "Get him!"

Before he could even get a chance to fight back, he is being pulled away, whilst his protests. He wonders where the others were, and remembers that they were asleep.

"Make sure he fears to step inside again,"

There's something so sinister about the way she orders them, Taehyung notices.

"Let me go!" He protests, flails around wildly (Jeongguk would be snorting at this) but they don't let him go until they reach a desolate area of the hospital.

Taehyung wonders how a place like this exists. He wants them to just go away, leave him alone.

"Let's see if you come near the door again after this"

All he feels next is pain; excurciating pain that shoots up from his spine and from many other parts he didn't know could be hurt this much.

"What are you doing?!" He hears someone shout, and the guards finally, finally let him go, not without one last kick to his stomach. 

"Seriously, who let guys like them in? He's injured, for god's sake!"

He collapses into the pair of arms embracing him, cries his heart out. He doesn't know what else to do. Obviously he cannot just fight against them like a superhero. All he can do is cry.

"Come on, can you help him till his room? He might need a little patch-up"

The arms feel awfully familiar, but he doesn'r have the strength to even try look at who it was. There is a huge gash right on his eyelids, making it hard for him to open them.

"For 's sake, what does she think of herself? He just went to see Jeongguk!" Yoongi yells as someone dabs a cotton pad over the open injuries, and he tries not to hiss at everything.

He really misses his Mother right now.

"Are you fine? Does it hurt?"

Am I hearing things?

Is Kim Namjoon actually worried about me?

"Don't just look at me! Tell me if you're fine" He realizes he isn't hearing things, and nods eagerly.

"Where does it hurt?"

"B-Back," He says and tries to sit straight, but falters as the pain shoots up again.

"Idiots injured it even more," Jinki says as he makes him lie back on the bed. "I don't think you can try walking for a good week; take care"

"What? No! I need to go see--"

"Isn't what you got enough?" Namjoon snaps. "Do you have a death wish?"

"Why doesn't anyone understand? He needs us by his side! More than his family, he needs us!" He ignores the pain, because crying hurts more. Being there, unable to do anything, hurts more than the pain.

"We understand, Taehyung. But we cannot do anything now" Seokjin sighs. "I wish we could do something too, but it's impossible unless his parents let us in"


"What happened?" Seokjin lowers his head. He couldn't bear the looks Jimin's parents were giving him, and still is contemplating on how to face his own family after everything.

"We-We were on a trip... and got into trouble"

"Thugs?"

"Y-Yeah" He sniffs the tears back inside. "I'm sorry we couldn't protect him"

"Thank you,"

He doesn't expect that.

"Thank you for helping him. He wouldn't be under such level of treatment if it wasn't for you all. I'm so glad he has good friends like you"

"I-Its nothing, Sir"

What a change of perspective.

"Dad?" All of them turn to Jimin, wide awake and tears b in his eyes. "H-How are you--"

Namjoon watches as Jimin's tears stream down on the pillow, wetting them completely. The oxygen mask was doing very little help with his breathing, but he thankfully wasn't anywhere near serious.

"I'm sorry" He mutters from under the mask, barely audible but somehow, everyone makes it out.

I'm sorry for not being a good son, Jimin wants to cry but every breath pains him, and the words die on his tongue.

Namjoon steps out before he could hear anything else. It was deafening. All he had heard for the past two days were cries, sobs, and tears. Nothing else. It was making him go crazy because We don't deserve this goddammit!

He hates it.


Jeongguk wonders why everything is so silent. He wonders why he cannot move himself. It was getting uncomfortable.

"His friends are such a nuisance," He wants to yell back at the voice, but he cannot move a single thing. He thinks up whatever he wants to say to them, but even thinking hurts. "They had led him to despair and nothing else"

They're much better than you could ever be.

"It's good that they cannot even see him anymore. He'd be very well without them sticking to him"

I want them beside me more than you all

He wants to spit the disgusting lump in his throat. It starts to pain him from hearing, from being awake and aware. It just hurts.

"Good thing that you expelled all of them from the Academy. Now our Jeongguk can be free from them"

No.

He drifts back into the already existing darkness.


"Expelled?" Seokjin words it out.

"Yes. Expelled. We're no more the students of Bangtan Academy" Yoongi states again, clear enough for everyone to hear. "Jeongguk's father"

As expected.

It had been a week since they returned to their own households, only to bear all the names everyone called them. An insult to the family, a disgrace, a complete let-down; you name it, they heard it. And everyone were tired of it. Maybe not Hoseok, because he had parents who understood easily. They had understood him, accepted him without any hurtful words, and were actual parents

Just what did they do wrong? Was going on a casual road-trip the only reason why they were estranged between their broken, ambition-filled family and caring, loving friendship? Was that the only crime they had committed?

Was their only wish of being together for a few days a crime?

No one had an answer to it.

"So, what do we do now?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know," Taehyung shrugs. "I don't want to go back to our home. It being inside a room all day, and I don't even have friends there. And I don't want to hear anything more than what I've heard since I stepped into that house"

Seokjin wonders how his life took such a drastic turn in a span of three days. One minute he was just enjoying the road trip and before he could register, they were expelled, homeless and goddamn pathetic.

At least I'm not going back there anymore, he lets out a small smile at the thought.

"What are you going to do?" He asks Jimin.

"I don't know; go back home, maybe?" The younger shrugs back. "I can't do anything for a while; and I'm a school dropout so there's no way I can get a job any soon. I just feel bad that all my parents' money to get me into this Academy went to waste"

"I have an idea," Yoongi starts, grabbing everyone's attention. "Let's live together"

Seokjin is surprised that he actually considers it. Even more surprised when he nods to it. And more surprised when everyone nods to it. He knows Jeongguk will agree to this too.

"That is actually a good idea," Taehyung muses. "Do or die, it's together"

Jimin smiles. There's nothing to lose anymore; not really. They're all friends, school dropouts, and family.

"But you have to consider that someone here needs medical attention for a considerable time" Namjoon adds and Hoseok raises his hands meekly. 

"I can ask my parents to help him; they love him anyway" Jimin smiles at Hoseok, lips quivering but in thankfulness. And he mouths the same to him.

"So, it's decided then." Namjoon sighs. "We're all going to live together"


a/n: well,,, that went from 0 to 100 quickly,,, >.> (side eyes myself) im not actually proud of the layout of this chapter but this is the best i could bring out from me (and my procrastinating mind like come on come to a decision ffs)

please comment below on how this chapter was!