Again

Bangtan's Finest

Again


"How come I'm the only one who didn't know about this... this thing last night?" Yoongi hisses at the five before him.

None of them have an answer for him.

"I asked you something, Kim. Seok. Jin hyung" 

Who knew Min Yoongi can be this intimidating?

"Answer me!"

"Okay! It was because of me" Jimin starts first. "You don't have to be so harsh, hyung"

"How come none of you-- exculding this sick boy right here-- thought of calling me?"

"Yoongi, it was almost midnight. Do you expect me to call you amidst this chaos?" Seokjin reasons.

"But-- Just a message would've done it! You told Namjoon, even Taehyung but not me?"

"Hyung, why are you being so tensed up over this? It's no--" Jimin tries to calm him down, but got cut off as usual.

"Don't you tell me it's nothing! You definitely didn't tell them that this happened once before"

Everyone now eye Yoongi and Jimin with wide eyes.

"This happened before?" The four of them chorus together, surprised.

"Hyung!" Jimin whines as he slaps Yoongi's arm, obviously not liking the revelation.

"How come I never heard about this?!" It is Seokjin's turn to shoot questions.

"I had promised this guy that I won't tell it!"

"I didn't know you believed in promises and kept them for someone" Namjoon scoffs.

"What is this message I received from Taehyung-hyung?" Jeongguk enters the place, eyes as wide as saucers. "Is this for real?"

"There. Everyone knows it now" Namjoon shrugs.

"You still haven't answered my question, Min Yoongi" Seokjin half-growls as his eyes fixate at the mentioned guy.

"I said I had promised him"

"That doesn't apply here. You were being all lashing out at us because I didn't say--"

"Guys, guys! Stop fighting over me!" Jimin says and almost immediately realizes the grammatic mistake he did while saying the words. "I-I mean stop fighting because of me!"

"That's actually an indirect version of what you just said" Taehyung snickered.

"Ugh, just stop fighting!" He yells, shutting everyone up. "Listen, I didn't want him to tell this to anyone because I didn't want you guys worrying over me. And Yoongi-hyung you didn't keep my promise"

"What the--"

"You told it now!"

"Jimin, for all I know you could be sick with a disease or something" Seokjin states, really worried about the black-haired boy.

"Hyung!!" Both Hoseok and Taehyung whined, ready to pounce at him. . I forgot they didn't like these kind of things being said.

"It's almost time for classes" Jeongguk says, looking at his watch. "We better talk it out this evening at the court"

"Ironic" Yoongi says before scurrying off with everyone else as the recess bell rings, signalling the end of the free time.


Throughout the classes, Yoongi  isn't focused at all. All that his mind thinks about is Jimin. He couldn't hide his worried self when he heard that Jimin had fainted. He could remember the last time, as clear as a recorded video.

It was almost late into the night when Yoongi was walking through the corridors, trying to find his secret room. He had got a hold of this room on the third floor ever since he joined the academy. Well, having money meant authority over almost everything.

He had transformed that small room into a recording studio where he created all of his music, sang guides to his own compositions and stayed in for days. He had only showed this room to Jimin till now, so the others probably don't even know that he had a recording studio or something of that sort.

As he passed the second floor, he could hear muffled music and some shoe squeaks. Curious, he went towards the direction of the sound, wondering who could it be at this time of the night, a time when everyone would be sleeping.

He stopped when he heard a familiar voice whispering. "Why?" It asked, the clear voice breaking is it repeated the question over and over. 

He could recognise that voice anywhere; it was the same voice which which met his ears almost everyday since last year, the time when the owner of the voice had just joined the academy.

Park Jimin.

When he peeked inside the dance room, he saw the mentioned guy on a corner, face buried inside his hugged knees. He hesitated on whether to go inside or not, thinking if he would be able to face him at a state like this. He, out of everyone, knew how hard it was in this school. Being pressupred just for scoring marks was the main burden for scholarship students. He had a friend who quit school just because of the pressure. As much as he was into all the bad things, Min Yoongi was quite the student at school- scoring average, decent marks to pass every year.

He finally stepped inside after a short debate with himself, and walked towards the brown-haired guy who wasn't moving, at least not to the (and not-so-good) eyesight of Yoongi.

"Jimin?" He called out, but there was no response from the latter. He was still, as if he didn't hear him.

"Jimin, come on. It's time you go to sleep" He shook the boy twice.

What he did not expect was him to roll off to the other side, still motionless.

"Jimin...?" Yoongi called out unsurely, shaking him once more. Nope, no answer. "Jimin, I swear to god this isn't funny now get up!"

He was shocked. Nothing made sense to him. All he saw was Jimin, and only Jimin. Lifting him up single handedly, he only had one intention: to make sure the guy's safe and healthy for ing heaven's sake.

"...-Yoongi!" He looks up at Seokjin who had been yelling ay his face for the past ten minutes. "Are you even in this world?"

"What is it?"

"Classes are over, dumbo. We should go meet up with the others at the basketball court!" Seokjin pulls Yoongi away from the table.

"Wait, wait! Let me at least gather my things!"


A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ELDEST DORKIEST AND LOVELIEST MEMBER OF BTS, KIM SEOKJIN!

 Do lots of EatJin and please be happy always & forever~~~~~