Taeyeon Tells Her Feelings

I Want To Be A Vampire

Leeteuk’s P.o.V


“Bye Sungminnie.” I declared as I hung up on him.

He just told me that there will be a party at their house, since Sunny became a vampire!

Finally, is all I can say!

I wanted her to be a vampire for so long and now she is!

So quickly, I changed into a white buttoned long sleeved and black dress pants.

With some skater shoes, I headed out to the car, where the other members waited for me.

“Let’s go!” We all cheered, but in the back KangIn sulked in the back.

When we finally reached the house, as quick as we all could we ran to the front of the SunSun couple’s house.

Soon Snsd were at the door with us, suddenly a cheerful Sungmin opened the door.

As Snsd and Suju went through the door, there were many other vampires, drinking something or even eating some food that was spread out near the stairs of their house.

“Where is Sunny?” I asked Sungmin who was talking to 2PM.

“Oh, she is still asleep.” He responded, smiling happily if he had just won a million bucks.

I started to talk to some of the people here, until someone had pulled me out to the pool.

There I saw KangIn and Taeyeon, was she going to say who she picked?

Nerves rolled down my back, as I waited for one of them to speak.

“I’ve decided.” Taeyeon began.

KangIn’s eyes sparkled, he was confident that Tae would pick him.

“Who is it?” He asked, pretending like he knew it was not him.

But I knew, we have a more special bond then him.

“It’s Leeteuk-Oppa.” She said quietly, but loud enough for us to hear.

KangIn’s mouth dropped, and I was jumping for joy, but then something or someone held me on my waist.

I turned around and it was Yuri, “You can’t have him!” She yelled and pointed at Taeyeon.

“It’s not your decision!” She yelled back.

Then Yuri realized me of my hug and came closer to her, “Didn’t I warn you?” She asked coming closer and closer to her.

Though helpless I stood there not knowing what to do, but I did try to go up to Yuri, but was held back by KangIn.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked him quietly, so the girls wouldn’t hear.

He stayed silent, “Can’t you move one and Tae doesn’t like you! She likes me!”

I know that was harsh, but I was just stating the facts to him.

“Well...”He trailed off.

He lowered his head and let go of me.