Seven Years Later [Preview of Teenage Vampire Problems]

I Want To Be A Vampire

“Soo Min!” Sunny yelled at her seven year old daughter from the bottom of the stairs.

“Coming mom!” She yelled back, as she hurriedly slipped on, one her graphic t-shirts.

Suddenly, Soo Min slipped on one of her many jackets that lay on the stairs and went flying into the air.

Sungmin ran up to her, before his precious daughter could hit her on the hard wooden stairs.

“That’s why we tell you to clean up.” Sungmin scolded her as she carried her all the way to the bottom of the stairs.

“Though you have looks and intelligence of a fifteen year old, you still kinda of have a brain like a seven year old.” Sunny daughter.

She pouted, as Sunny rubbed her head, making her hair all messy.

“Mom!” She yelled, using her ageyo that she inherited from her parents.

“You’re so like us!” Sungmin cooed, messing his daughter’s hair even more.

She pouted again, and stormed into the washroom.

Her parents laughed as she stormed off, and calling her cute.

Soo Min grabbed a comb at started brushing her hair.

She had to look perfect for her first day of school.

She had a reputation, since she was the daughter of one of the cutest idols ever.

“Honey, your phone is ringing!” Sungmin shouted from the living room.

She brushed her hair a little more and sprinted out to the living room.

Can’t wait for our first day of school~!

She had got a text from her best-friend Kathleen, that daughter of Nichkhun from 2PM and Victoria of F(x).

She couldn’t wait either, she was longing for a long time for this day to come and now it was going to happen!