Did They Get There On Time?

I Want To Be A Vampire

Key’s P.o.V


After Minho and I started running, many other people joined us.

Technically, all vampire idols came with us.

Sungmin, was at the front of the pack with, Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Minho, and I following close behind.

“Why did you to do this!?” Sungmin would scream at Minho and I, every few minutes.

Well, just too clear things up, it was sunny idea and she was under a spell, so it’s all Blake’s fault.

Ever meter, the group went faster and faster and some groups went in different directions, so they would find the two faster.

“Help!” We all heard and started sprinting even faster.

We looked everywhere, but still there was no sight from them only, shouts of fear.

“Found her!” Jaejoong yelled as, he dashed off.

Everyone followed him, and right there standing in an open field was Blake and Sunny.

Sunny’s sirt, was ripped a little so, that nothing was covering her neck.

Blake was covering , so that no more of her screams could let out.

Sungmin’s P.o.V


I stepped forward a little bit, but he wagged his finger at me.

He showed his teeth at me and was about to bite her neck, so I backed up.

“You will never get her!” He shouted.

I nodded my head and Jae went somewhere.

Little by little, I took tiny steps, but every time he would get closer to her neck.

“GO!” I shouted running full speed to him.

He got Sunny’s neck, but before he could actually bite her, Jae kicked in the back of his neck and ran away with Sunny.

In that time, I lifted Blake up, “I thought you were my firend!” I shouted at him, giving him a punch to the eye.

“I am!” He shouted back at me, as I dodged his kick.

I kicked him back, but I missed, “Then why are you doing this to my wife!?”

“I like her, can’t I do that?” He asked and stopped fighting back.

“She’s married to me! Why can’t you face that fact?” I declared.

“I don’t know.” Blake told me.

“I’m just a hardcore fan, who’ll never get the girl he loves.” He sobbed, making little tears, trickle down his cheek.

I started patting his back, “Its okay.” I told him and started to comfort him.

~Meahwhile~

Jaejoong’s P.o.V


I took Sunny far off into the woods.

“You okay?” I asked her, as I put her down.

She nodded her head, but was very shy around me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“It’s just, I was so scared, I thought I would never see you guys and Sungmin.” She told me, while tears ran down her face.

I started patting her back, “It’s okay, your safe with me.”

After several minutes, she stopped crying.

“Let’s go.” She declared.

I nodded my head, as she hopped onto my back.

Swiftly, I ran through the trees and jumped over logs and rocks.

“I have to tell you something.” I told Sunny.

“What is it?” Sunny asked, in her always cute voice.

“You know I love you so just say you like me back, and I can just forget about you.” I told her embarrassingly.

“Hero, you’re one of my best-friends and I will always love you.” She told me and kissed me on the cheek.

Finally, I can move one.