I'm Back at the Werewolf Place!

I Want To Be A Vampire

Sunny’s P.o.V


“Hurry!” I shouted as Minho tried to unbuckled his seatbelt.

Key started giggling like crazy behind me, “He looks likes he needs help.”

Well, he was all tangled in it, but he looked really cute.

“Hurry!” Key started to whine.

Finally, he was out and I went on Minho’s back so, I didn’t have to walk all the way there.

Hurriedly, we went there, and as I looked around, people stared at me in shock.

I tried to burry my face in Minho’s jacket, but they still noticed me.

Abruptly, Minho came to a halt.

“We came to see, Blake.” Key declared.

Blake rose up his hand and walked forward.

“Sunny!?” He said in shock as I timidly waved at him.

Quickly, Key grabbed his arm and him and Minho, with me still on his back, ran far from the other werewolves.

“Okay, so Sunny go and say what you want to say to Blake.” Minho ordered, gently getting me off his back.

Timidly, we waved to each other.

“I’m sorry, Sungmin almost hurt you.” I declared.

His rose up one eyebrow and crossed his arms, “That all?” He asked.

“No.” I told him.

“Then-”

“I always see you werewolves having fun and all kind of stuff that vampires barely do!” I interrupted him.

“So?” He asked in curiosity.

“Make me a werewolf.” I declared making Minho, Key, and even shocked.

~Meanwhile~

Leeteuk’s P.o.V


“So, Leeteuk were going to sing the remix version of Genie at the concert first then you guys will sing Sorry, Sorry remix, kay?” Taeyeon asked me as Onew and Victoria were with us, helping decided on song list for the next SM Town.

“Then F(x) can sing Again and Again.” Victoria declared.

I nodded my head.

Suddenly, Onew’s cell phone started ringing, very loudly.

“Didn’t we tell you to turn it off, after the sixth time in rang in this meeting.” I glared at him as he answered his cell phone.

“Um…Tayeon-Ah.” Onew called.

“Yes?” She asked still looking at the pages of song lists.

“KangIn-Hyung said to go outside.” Onew announced pulling Taeyeon of her seat.

“W-hy?” She stuttered.

He shrugged, “Let’s all of us go.” With his extra arm he pulled Victoria who pulled me.

Suddenly, as we went outside into the balcony, instead of going out the front door.

There I could see KangIn with a big poster board beside him.

When he finally realized we were on the balcony, he held up the poster board the read:

I LOVE YOU TAEYEON-AH~!

Taeyeon held and went back inside.

As everyone else went back inside, I stayed on the balcony.

“Go home!” I yelled pointing to his car.

He glared at me and went to his car and drove off.

I want ever let him steal my Taeyeon away from me.

Another Gif for you guys~