First Break-Up Plan

I Want To Be A Vampire

KangIn's P.o.V
 

"So let's begin our plan today." I declared to Yuri as she got into the back seat of my car.

"Call  Teukkie-Oppa, to see where he is." She suggested.

"Good idea." I told her as I took my cellphone out.

"Hey KangIn" Teuk-Hyung answered.

"Hey," I greated, "Where are you?" I asked.

"At the ice-cream shop near our dorm, why you ask?"

"No reason bye." I told him as I hung up on him.

I drove off to the ice-cream place as I could and when we arrived there, Taeyeon and Teuk were sharing a big ice-cream sundae.

Smoke and steam came through my ears as, Teuk fed Taeyeon a scoop of ice-cream.

"What should we do?" Yuri asked me as we hid behind a menu.

I looked over to one of the guys who worked at the place looking at Yuri.

"Go flirt with those guys to get a girl's uniform." I told her.

She nodded her head and did what she was told and soon later she go a uniform and came back to me.

"Now drop something on Teuk right on his pants and wipe it off." I told her.

"Also," I grabbed her hand before she could leave. "If he leaves make fun of Taeyeon, so that she leaves crying."

"Oh! Also hold my phone if she phones me." Yuri told me as she gave me her phone.

Hey guess what, her screen paper pn her cellphone is Leeteuk.

Maybe I should go on Shindong's phone and send her that picture of him.

I want to know how she would react.

Yuri's P.o.V
 

"Thanks." I said as I winked to the cook and I got the drink and headed to the table, wearing a mask.

As I got to the table they were laughing so loud, that people could have complained, but people they didn't.

"Free from the chef." I declared, as I put down Taeyeon's drink.

After putting Oppa's drink on the table and I hit it by accident.

"Sorry." I apologized as I took some paper towels and dapped his pants.

As I looked up at him he blushed and smoke came out of Taeyeon's ears, jealous much.

"I'll wipe it off." Oppa ran to the washroom and Taeyeon and I were alone.

"Wow is he your boyfriend?" I asked Taeyeon as he left.

She shook her head.

"Then it's alright if I ask him out." I told her.

Her eyes widened and dropped all the way to the ground.

"I'm so silly of course he isn't your boyfriend, he's really too good for you, you must be his sister, right?" I asked.

I noticed tears building up in her eyes and she ran away out of the ice-cream shop.

Then KangIn came through the corner and bumped into her.

She hugged him and they talked a little bit and they headed to their car.

"Excuse me?" Someone tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Do you know where the girl I was with, gone too?" He asked.

"Well he left with this guy. I think it was KangIn of Suju." I told him pretending not to know who he was.

I heard him swear under his breath and he headed out the door.

Good the plan is starting >:D