Chapter 9

My Nightmare, Your Sweet Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t believe I could meet Hansol again! When I was in kindergarten and elementary school, I often visited my grandma’s house in Daegu. Jaehyun family lived in Daegu too before moving to Osaka. I had a lot of relatives in Daegu, too many if I could say. My grandparents had a lot of children and grandchildren, and most of them lived in Daegu. Hansol was really close with my grandma, he often visited my grandma’s house, drawing and playing together with her, so at first I thought he was one of my cousins too, until I saw him being bullied by older kids in our neighborhood and I helped him fighting the kids. I’m good in fighting since I was kid. I told the bullies to stay away from Hansol, my cousin. I still remember clearly I kicked the bullies pretty hard until they’re crying. After the bullies left, Hansol told me he was not my cousin, but he thanked me for helping him. Since then, we became closer, whenever I came to Daegu, I looked for Hansol first. Jaehyun envied Hansol a lot because I played with Hansol more often than him. Jaehyun and his family moved to Osaka because of my uncle’s job when Jaehyun was in his 4th grade of elementary school. It didn’t stop me coming to Daegu everytime I had a chance.

I always spent my summer holidays in Daegu every year, not only summer, but also winter, Christmas, and new year too until my 1st grade of junior high school. Of course I did it because of Hansol. Because I enjoy playing with him. My grandma often teased us, saying that someday we would become a couple. But I just ignored her. I loved Hansol as I loved Jaehyun and my brother. But somehow, Hansol’s presence seemed different with Jaehyun and my brother. He can’t be replaced with anyone. For forever, Ji Hansol is my Busan prince. Yeah, he was born in Busan, but moved to Daegu since he was baby, then in his 2nd grade of junior high school he moved to Osaka because of his father’s job, like Jaehyun’s father, they’re colleagues at the same company.

After Hansol moving to Osaka, I rarely came to Daegu, although there’re still a lot of my relatives there. But, it’s different though. Jaehyun is my closest cousin. And Hansol is my closest friend. Both of them had moved to Osaka, so I thought there’s no reason anymore to visit Daegu. But I still came on my grandma’s birthday though.

So, now, meeting Hansol again after 4 years looks like a dream came true! He grew taller! He is really tall now! I looked like a dwarf standing next to him! And now he looks like a man, I mean…when he was kid…he looked weak and thin, now his body is well built and he looks strong too. I still can recognize his pretty face though. He is still as handsome as before. Hmm, more handsome actually.

“….So I called Hansol Oppa as my Busan prince. I’m his knight, because I always protect him.” I ended my story with a wide smile. My friends really curious about our relationship, since I ran to Hansol and hugged him tightly when I first saw him sitting with my friends at the cafeteria, they thought we had history, yeah…we had a history, but not like what they’re thinking, so I told them about Hansol and I.

“So Hyun noona was really scary back then! She even cut her hair like a boy in 2nd grade elementary, she was so tomboy!” Jaehyun laughed. I smacked his head playfully.

“She is still scary until now.” Yuta grinned. I kicked his legs under the table hardly, making him screamed painfully.

“Serves you right, Nakamoto!” I smirked.

The others laughed out loud, Jhonny was the loudest, but Taeyong was just kept his poker face. He had been listening to my story with that same expression, making me wonder whether he was really listening or not.

“Now I’m not the prince anymore. I’ve became stronger. I could be your knight.” Hansol smiled tenderly.

“Oooohhhh…, and Noona can become Hansol hyung’s princess now!” Jaehyun teasing me, nudging my arms playfully.

Jhonny clapped his hands excitedly. “Right! Hansol, Yuta, Jaehyun, Taeil hyung, Taeyong, and me could become So Hyun’s knights because we’re all have brown hair! Yeay!”

Yuta, Taeil, and Jaehyun laughed. Taeyong frowned.

“What about me?” Ten smiled.

“Since we’re the knights, Ten can become the prince. His hair is black, different from the rest of us.” Jhonny grinned widely, as if really proud with his silly idea about this kingdom thing.

I chuckled. “My hair is black too!”

“That’s why you’re the princess.” Jhonny winked. “Your Majesty, we’re ready to serve you.” Jhonny changed the tone of his voice and bowing his head like a servant to his master.

We burst out laughing, Jhonny was so silly!

Jhonny smiled proudly, as if he was feeling content if other people laughed because of his jokes. He took a glance at Taeyong, who looked really annoyed.

“Yah! Taeyong! What’s with the long face?”

“I don’t want to be the knight!”

I laughed at him. “You take Jhonny’s joke way too serious, Taeyong.” I nodded. “I see, you hate being my knights so much. Jhonny, lock this traitor in the dungeon!”

“Your command is my law, Princess.” Jhonny played along. Once again, we all laughed out loud, except Taeyong.

Lee Taeyong, you’re no fun!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

 

 What surprised me is the next day, when girls at my school swooning over a silver haired boy. I thought they had found the new target to be their idol, but I was wrong. The silver haired boy is LEE TAEYONG!

“I thought you’re a new student! What’s wrong with your hair? Hahahaha… OMG!” Maybe I was the only one who laughed at his new hair. Other girls gave him soooo many compliments!

“You look different! Like… I don’t know what to say. You look funny! You look like a grandpa! Hahahaha.” I still can’t stop my laugh.

Taeyong rolled his eyes. “Excuse me, other girls said I become more charming. You should fix your eyes!”

I followed Taeyong to the dance club room. “Hmm, are you perhaps changing your hair color because of what Jhonny said yesterday? You hate being my knight, don’t you?”

Taeyong scoffed. “Oh, please! This world is not rotates around you, princess!”

I laughed harder. “See?! You even called me princess! HAHAHAHA….OH MY GOD! Taeyong, you’re really funny!”

“Geeezzzz, why are you following me?” Taeyong shot me with his signature cold sharp gaze.

I still laughing, Taeyong shook his head, finally decided to ignore me. He chose the song on the computer, then start dancing with the music.

My laugh stopped in an instance seeing him dancing in front of me. I walked to the corner of the room, silently plopped myself on the couch, watching Taeyong.

I didn’t know how long Taeyong had been hypnotizing me with his dance. My phone rang. “Ooopss! Sorry!” I know my phone ringtone distracting Taeyong’s concentration. He stopped dancing, glaring at me sharply, panting.

“Noona, where are you? Not having lunch with us?” It’s Jaehyun!

“No. Taeyong bring me bento.”

“REALLY? You two have meals together now?”

“No, I’m watching him dancing. Jaehyun, do you know the reason why Taeyong dye his hair to silver?”

“You make a joke of me, then no bento for you!” Threatened Taeyong coldly.

Seemed like Jaehyun could hear what Taeyong said, it made him laughed. “OMG! You two are so cute! Noona, your fans disappointed because you’re not having lunch with us.”

“My fans? Who?”

“Jhonny hyung! Hahaha.”

I laughed. So, Jhonny having lunch with us again? “I’ll come there soon.”

“Taeyong, come on! Have lunch with my friends! There’s Jhonny too! And how can I forget Hansol Oppa is here?! I should come to his class and ask him having lunch together with me.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter