Chapter 3

My Nightmare, Your Sweet Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Double update. If you haven’t read the 2nd chapter, go read it first. Don’t forget to share what you think of this story. Thanks. ^^

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Today was D-4 band competition. Our music club will send NCT band, consist of Ten as leader and guitarist, Yuta as drummer, Taeil as bassist and vocalist, and Jaehyun as main vocalist – to compete against other school’s bands all over South Korea. This is a big competition, and the prize is no joke. But for us, who really love music, prize is not the priority. We’re looking for the experience and chance. Being able to stand on a stage is one of the precious things for us. And also, this is my first time they’ll sing my song in front of so many people.

I love making music. Although I’m still not good in composing, Ten always encourage me to show off my music. He also helped me in completing the lyric and melody.

Jaehyun had sung one of my songs before, at our club MT. But that’s all. There aren’t many people who know that I make music. I played instruments at first, piano and violin, and then started to have interest in composing and writing lyric.

It’s Saturday. I have no school, but still come to school, giving support for NCT band.

“You came?” Ten flashed his signature smile at me when Jaehyun and I arrived at our studio.

“Yeah.” I replied his smile sheepishly. I admire Ten in so many ways. Not only because of his good looks but also his personality. And the fact that he was the one who encourage me to pursue my dreams made him stand out in my eyes.

Ten, Yuta, and I were in 2nd grade. Jaehyun 1st grade. And Taeil 3rd grade. This competition would become the last competition for Taeil. He should prepare for university entrance exam next semester.

“I’m nervous.” Said Yuta. I always like the way he talk. Yuta was Japanese, but he had been living in Seoul for a long time.

“Why?”

“Because you’re here.” Yuta winked his eyes, teasing.

I laughed and hit his arm. Yuta has his own charms. He looks cool on the stage, but playful and funny backstage. Among the 5 of us, Yuta had more experience in music. He had been playing drum since he was 4, and had won so many competitions, back then in Japan and also in Korea. His voice is nice too, but he prefers playing drum to singing.

“Alright guys, let’s start.” Ten said after strumming his guitar.

Yuta ruffled my hair, then running to his band mates.

I sat on the couch, ready to watch their practice. Ten asked me to give them critique later, but I doubt I would give them any. Based on what I’d seen the last time, they had exceeded my expectation. As their main producer, I feel so proud.

Right before they start, I don’t know why Ten’s eyes met mine. Maybe I was staring at him all along, or maybe he did, or maybe it’s both of us. “Fighting!” I said to him without any sound. He nodded and smiled. For some reasons, his smile gave me butterflies.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

On Sunday afternoon, I got a message from Taeyong. He asked me to come to his house. He said that the ingredients for making home made soap had arrived, but we still need the fragrance. He said I could choose the fragrance as long as it has fruit scents and not flowers.

His house is not that far from mine. I just need to take the bus for 20 minutes and walk for 5 minutes. It’s closer than my school, but…still…this is Sunday, for God sake! I need rest! And I feel so lazy since wake up this morning. I even declined Jaehyun’s offer to join him jogging at Han-gang park.

My house is empty. Like usual. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter