You're My

It's You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Can Ka Yi stays?” Teoh asked Minseok as the others were busy cleaning the welcome home party organised by Baekhyun and Jongdae. Minseok thought it was ridiculous as Teoh was only warded for a night but seeing his son’s face during the party, he was glad he got some ludicrous friends. Teoh’s voice was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear and make them stopped in everything they were doing. The subject, Kai was so nervous to get the answer.

“Do you want him to stay? Why don’t you ask him yourself?” Minseok dodged the bullet by passing it to the subject himself.

“Ka Yi, can you stay tonight? We can sleep together like last night,” Teoh grabbed the hem of Kai’s shirt while looking up with his cute puppy eyes.

“Hmm, can I?” he glanced at Minseok and he got a shy nod as reply. Seeing the positive response, he lifted Teoh into his arms and started hopping happily. Jongdae nudged Minseok to get some explanation only to be pulled by Baekhyun.

“Stop harassing Umin hyung, Jongdae. Harass me instead. Kai’s not home tonight, so…” Baekhyun shyly fiddled his hands to get to the point. Minseok was speechless watching the straightforward and fast paced relationship happening before him. But he was happy seeing both of them complementing each other like a match made in heaven. He took a look at Kai and Teoh and a thought flashed in his mind. Is he and Kai were made in heaven? Or it was just a temporary paradise?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, I put him to sleep already. I can go now, if you’re not comfortable,” Kai said after he went out of Teoh’s room.

“No, please stay. Or do you want to go?” Minseok grabbed Kai’s wrist as if preventing him from leaving.

“I’d like to stay,” Kai took Minseok’s hand into his and they still fit perfectly like it used to be. Minseok took him to sit on the couch with their hands intact.

“I’m sorry, Nini. For leaving you, Teoh and everything. I just want the best for you. But I neglected what’s best for Teoh,” Minseok began the conversation looking everywhere but Kai.

“I’m sorry too for accusing you of such thing…”

“No, you have every rights to get mad at me. I was wrong,” Minseok started tearing up and hiccupping through his talk.

“Hey, I already forgive you the moment I know Teoh is mine. But why, Minseok? Why did you choose to hide him from me?” Kai wiped Minseok’s tears and pulled Minseok to face him.

“So you can chase your dream,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok felt bad after waking up. He thought a cup of coffee would help him as usual but he threw up as he sniffed into his favourite cup instead. He was rinsing his mouth clean when he heard Jongin entered their home.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jongin asked as soon as he noticed his boyfriend’s condition.

“Yeah, I thin

Please log in to read the full chapter