Where Are You?

It's You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai took a deep breath before he knocked on the door. The door which once witnessed the pure love of two young men. He tried to ease his throbbing heart hearing ‘wait a second’ reply from inside. He had waited all these years to finally meet with…

“Junmyeon hyung?” Kai was shocked to see the unexpected man opening the door for him.

“Jongin? You came? Oh, I miss you so much,” Junmyeon hugged Kai so tight he barely breathed. Junmyeon then dragged the poor confused Kai into the apartment and pushed him onto the couch.

“Make yourself at home. Do you want coffee or your usual hot chocolate? Wait here, I’ll bring them for you,” Kai couldn’t find an empty spot to interrupt his mother hen like hyung. At least one person he knew remained the same. He took a look around the apartment. Not many things had changed. He was attracted to a photo frame that took spot at the centre of the living room. It was the photo of the three of them smiling bright hoping for their future shine as bright as well. His lips created a smile as he saw the face he hoped to meet any moment now.

“I’m sorry if the house is in a bit mess right now. My son just love to let his toys scattered around, he picked it up from me, being messy,” Junmyeon explained while serving the drinks.

“You got a son, hyung?” Kai was a bit surprised at the disclosure. Wait, could it be that Junmyeon hyung and him… no it can’t be, right? Kai had his mind working with many different possibilities.

“Yes, Anson, he’s turning one next month. He’s out with his dad right now, they’ll be back shortly I guess,” Junmyeon offered the tea after all the questions on coffee and chocolate, Kai scowled, before continuing the conversations. “What are you doing here? When did you arrive? How was Germany? Why you did never contacted me? Minseok too, he…”

“Mama!” their conversation got disturbed by a little boy’s excited voice calling for his mama. Junmyeon smiled to the source and held out his arms for the boy to grab. Kai was nervous to face Junmyeon’s spouse, fearing the worst of his imagination. Another man entered his sight and fortunately it was a stranger to him.

“Jongin, meet my husband, Yixing. Yixing, this is Jongin, my friend who seemed to forget about me in three years,” Junmyeon introduced his husband who offered a handshake with a cute dimple as side service making Kai felt like a squid in front of him.

“Hi Jongin, I’m Yixing. Junmyeon sure talks a lot about you. I think I should take Anson for a bath and leave you two to talk,” Yixing th

Please log in to read the full chapter