Emergency

It's You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung!” before Minseok could response to Jongdae’s call, he was engulfed in a familiar warm embrace. He knew immediately whose it belongs to and began bawling in those comforting arms.

“I’m sorry, Nini. Teoh is..”

“Shh, it’s okay Minseok. I know,” the shock Minseok experienced got buried by the worry for his son’s condition.

“Teoh, he couldn’t breathe. He… I’m scared, Nini,”

“He’s gonna be okay. You’ve got me now. We gonna get through this. Okay?” Kai sealed the promise with a kiss on Minseok’s forehead. He continued rubbing his palm across Minseok’s body to calm him down. Both of them were lost in their world leaving a confused Jongdae in the hallway of the emergency room. Jongdae was about to pop the bubble of two of them when someone pulled him harshly from the scene.

“Baekhyun, what are you doing? I’m about to solve a mystery just now. Wait, did you see that? Umin hyung and Kai, they…”

“I know! Umin hyung was Kai’s ex-boyfriend! They said Jeju is a romantic place. Now I know why,” Baekhyun cut Jongdae’s explanation while showing his googoo eyes towards the hugging couple.

“Is that all you got? Guess I’m better in hot scoop. Yes, Umin hyung was Kai’s ex. But do you know who is Teoh’s father? Got it? Got it?” Jongdae smirked as he witnessed Baekhyun’s widening eyes as he hit the realisation. Both of them then stalked the still hugging couple across the hallway to give them space while giggling like fanboys watching their idols interact.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Teoh’s?” a doctor went to the couple who had let go from each other.

“Yes, I’m his mother. Is he okay?” Minseok answered with Kai grabbing his hand to provide support.

“He’s fine.

Please log in to read the full chapter