I better pass

Real 'Man'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

“..And you’re late.”

 

One of her eyebrow raised slightly while looking at her fingernails, brushing them on her uniform. My sweats dripping non-stop. She’s right, I sure sweat a lot. I felt the chill on my spine as I looked at the ground and muttered.


“I’m sorry..” I puffed my cheeks. I felt incredibly guilty because I was late on my first day and didn’t fail to make my instructor mad at me. This was such a disappointment to myself.


“Cute..”


That surely snapped me out of it. I faced her immediately meet her deadly glare. Maybe I’m imagining things. I shrugged at my thoughts.


After a while, I heard she said. “Get into the line cadet.” I quickly nodded and ran towards the others. All eyes were on me. They all look older than me. Some look like they are in their twenties and some in their thirties…or more.
It was awkward at first but I still gave them a huge grin to show that I’m alright. They smiled back at me. I got the feeling that they’re going to be the awesomeness teammates ever!


“So..” The goddess strutted from the other end of the line to the other end of the line which was in front of me. I felt the tension in the air as she eyed us all in every aspects. Our eyes met for the second time as it lingered for a while. I don’t know why but this time, it was softer. Maybe it was just my feelings. What’s wrong with me, really. I kept on imagining things.


She diverge her gaze to the paper in her hand.


“I’m going to take your attendance now. There are supposed to be 8 of you.”


“Cadet Ahn Young Mi.”


“Here.”


The beauty chuckled. "Get out.”

 

 

We all stunned by what this beautiful instructor said. Her eyes never leaves the paper in her hand.


“Are you sure you want to be a soldier cadet? Because I can’t see that you’re worth it just by the way you answered me. Especially if you’re here, in my Platoon.” She snorted a bit. We all can see annoyance in her eyes. This unnie’s face fell a bit.


“P-Present Ma’am! Please forgive my rudeness!” She stood straight and bowed 90° to the instructor.


The beauty brought her face up to meet Young Mi’s. “Cadet Ahn Young Mi, 10 push ups NOW.” She emphasised the word ‘NOW’ as she said it with an innocent smile plastered on her face. I gulped at this intense situation. I swear I can feel my heart beats crazily right now.


“Y-Yes, Ma’am!” Young Mi unnie got onto the position and started to do the push ups. I can see that she’s really uncomfortable with that position as she’s having difficulties to do it.


“Let’s continue. Cadet Park Ha Sun.”


“Present.”


“Cadet Lee Ji Ae.”


“Present.”


“Cadet Park Bomi.”


My eyes once again scanning this goddess in front of me. She looks younger than us well accept for me. Hehe. I’m 20 this year. Anyways, I wonder how old is she? Why would a beautiful lady like her joined the army although I won’t argue that she’s really y in that uniform.
# Imagine Krystal in her Red Light outfit~ ;) #


I shook my head vigorously. Need to stop spacing out Amber.


“Present.”


“Cadet Kim Ji Young.”


“Present.”


“Cadet Lee Da Hee.”


“Present.”


The attendance was taken smoothly until it’s my turn. There were silence for a bit before she continued.


“..Amber Liu.” I was lost for words. Did she just addressed me without a ‘cadet’? I was having doubts whether to answer or not when the person beside me nudged me, made me blurted out.


“Y-Yes!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter