I'm late :(

Real 'Man'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys~! Im back~!!

So, this is the first chapter. Sigh, you cant believe what Ive been through this past few weeks, trying to figure out the plot of the story. Ive told you I lost my first chapter(s) as I was about to post them here. So, pls accept my apology ok? Hehe. There will be mistakes since I changed the plot a few times and Im not satisfied with this. Anyways, I promised that I'll post the first chapter yesterday. But, yea something came out. If you are uncomfortable with the mistakes, you can always tell me. I'll fix it rite away ;) Lets start shall we? Tell me ur opinions about this chapter ok?

Enjoy people~!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Amber's POV


Damn! Where was it again? I was running down the street as I was rummaging my backpack, searching for the letter I've received a few days before.


"Hmm, let's see.." I opened the letter. "It says here, Platoon 14 is supposed to gather at the field." I guess that’s my Platoon. Hmm, I think I’ve heard this name before, but where? Then, a few pictures came to mind.


FLASHBACK


“E-EXCUSE ME!” I slightly shouted to call upon the person in front of me.

The tall man then stopped from his track. He turned around, raising his eyebrows questionably. I’m guessing he is one of the instructors. Well nevermind that. At last! Someone noticed me.

Being the Amber Liu I am, I’m really awkward around people. I don’t know how to start a conversation with strangers or those who I don’t really know and I prefer to lock myself in the room for 24/7 to play games and read my favourite books. I just don’t know how to communicate with people without stuttering and trembling at the same time. I had my tongue tight every time I tried to speak. Maybe, that’s the reason why my parents forced me to join this army. Oppa was right. It’s for my own good as I was always a victim because I can’t protect myself. I have the brain but not the body. I’m not that athletic and that’s obvious as I always sit on the sideline when there’s P.E. That’s the only subject that I can never pass. But, don’t get me wrong. Although I’m not good in sports and all that stuff, but I’m sure got the body of a tiger ;) ROAR~! Haha.


So back to the point, I understand that my parents were worried about my safety, but it didn’t mean that they can decide to send me here in this middle of nowhere without telling me anything beforehand! Aish, CHINCHA!


“Ehem!”


Oops. Okay, you can do this Amber. Just ask him where is the office is. Here goes nothing. Fighting!


“U-Umm, may I ask where is the office? Oh, I’m Amber Liu by the way.” I introduced myself, managed to put on a small smile on my face, not wanting to appear rude on my first day now. After a while, he reached his hand to shook mine. There was an awkward silence before he questioned curiously.


“..A girl?”

Now, that wasn’t surprising. It’s not my first time hearing that. I nodded casually to him. Maybe, it’s because of the way I dressed. I was wearing a thick clothes with a thick jacket as it was super cold in Korea and of course my pants. I had an L.A cap on too. Oh, don’t forget my harry potter glasses. It was a gift from my grandma. She said that I would look good in it. Being a good grand daughter I am, I wore it ever since even though I don’t have a bad eyesight.


He unconsciously rubbed his chin while eyeing me from head to toe. I was getting uncomfortable with his stares on my body and started fidgeting a bit. As in he realised what he had done he covered it with a fake cough.


“The office is at the corner on your left after that building right there.” He pointed the direction with his index finger.


“T-Thank you very much!” I shouted a bit. Sigh, why can’t I stopped getting nervous? I was ready to walk when he stopped me.


“Name your Platoon.” He simply stated as he stared at me intensely.


“..Platoon?” I asked him back almost whispering as I can’t bring myself to look at him. He looked like he will swallow me right here and now.


At the corner of my eyes I saw he frowned, raising one of his eyebrow in the process.


“Know your place cadet!” I flinched slightly at his exclamation. I don’t even register yet and they already treat me like one of them. What did my parents got me into?!


“I-I’m sorry.” I answered in the most audible voice.


The man in front of me sighed heavily. He brought his hands to his temples, massaging them slightly. I guess I’m a no good huh?


“I let you slide this time cadet since you’re new here.” He said while p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter