Mom's Fault

Real 'Man'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

“Sit.”


We’re currently waiting at the corridor for our name to be called for the interview.


“There are 8 of you. You will be divided into 2 groups.” Ms. Jung briefly explained to us.

Sadly, I have to train myself to address her professionally. Sigh.


#It would be really weird to address her as Instructor Jung all the time. So I changed it to Ms. Jung~


“Group 1 is Kim Ji Young, Park Ha Sun, Kang Ye Won and..” She stopped for a while before she continued.

“Amber Liu..”


I kept my head down. I don’t know why but this feeling felt so wrong..yet so right.


“Group 2 is Lee Jiae, Lee Da Hee, Yoon Bomi and Ahn Young Mi.”


She closed her file while looking at every single one of us.


“You will be called according to this groups. Remember, answer honestly. Because you will be needing that if you’re going to be with me for 3 months.”


“Yes, Ma’am.” We answered in unison.


Ms. Jung then entered the interviewing room. I guess she’s going to join them bullying us.


“Amber.” This girl named Ye Won coeded.


“Here.”


She handed me back my jacket.


“Oh, you can use it first. I don’t mind.” I smiled brightly slightly pushing my jacket back to her.


“No, it’s okay. I’m fine now.” She replied softly. She opened my jacket which was folded nice before and flung it around my body.


“Unnie wouldn’t want her favourite little sister to catch a cold before we actually starting the training.”


She squealed a bit gently rubbing my left cheek with her soft hand while crouching in front of me to meet my eye level. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I slowly answered her.


“Y-Yes, unnie.”


“Good."

She took off my cap and ruffled my hair before she walked back to her seat which was not far from mine. I was left dumbfounded there slightly touching my uncovered hair. Then I realised she addressed herself as unnie. Being a very nosy person I am, I slightly shouted to her.


“U-Umm, Ye Won unnie. How old are you?” She heard me asking her so she faked a pout.


“Hey, you shouldn’t ask a girl her age.” She abruptly crossed her arms, rebelling a bit.


“But I’m curious unnie.” I faked a pout too. It was like we were having a pout competition.

“And I’m a girl too.” I winked playfully at her. Giving her a little wink wouldn’t hurt right? ;)


“Hehe. I’m 35 this year.”


“WHAT?!” The rest of the team nearly screamed their lungs out at her answer.


Me? Pfft. I just had my mouth hanging wide in disbelieve as I felt my voice was disappearing every time I tried to speak or looked more composed than the others.


As expected. Failed miserably.


I can’t help wondering, why are my teammates seem so much older than me. Did I registered in the wrong Platoon? Crap... o.o”


“Group 1!”


Our conversation was interrupted by a hoarse voice coming from inside the room. All the Group 1 cadets were panicking when we heard our group’s being called for our inter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter