My Lovely Instructor

Real 'Man'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

I did what?!

 

We already came back from getting us some drinks and currently siting at the waiting area with the others. Ye Won unnie was busy talking to Ji Young unnie. She seemed less tensed than before, which is good.

 

Sigh. Why did I say that…?

 

I felt a nudge on my shoulder, "Amber, relax I'm sure you will be alright."

 

Ha Sun unnie have been trying to cheer me up for a while now.

 

"I-I don't know unnie. I messed up big time today." I pouted cutely at her.

 

She patted my head, "Aigoo, this cute little Amber. Stop worrying so much." She rubbed my back soothingly.

 

Is this what having a sister feels like? I only have Donghae oppa, that stupid brother of mine. He never really spoiled me like a princess. We fought a lot when we were little, like brothers would do. Although, I am the favourite child, ;)

 

I would love to think so! Ahem.

 

I never really open up to him or my parents about my insecurities and my everyday troubles. They didn't even know I got bullied until my friend told my brother about it. That little brat! Anyways, being spoiled by Ha Sun unnie was nice. It already felt like home with everybody here. I'm surprised we got along just fine in less than a day. Weird.

 

After waiting for so long, the door finally opened, revealing the other cadets from Group 2, followed by the three officers and Ms. Jung.

 

My eyes quickly searching for the beauty. She didn't look pissed and I am thankful for that.

 

Then again, I saw one of the officers. What was his name again, Kai? Yes that dude. He never asked us anything, I guess he was a baffled by what Ms. Jung did.

 

“See you later, Captain.” Kai smirked, eyeing the girl dirty before going away.

 

The princess rolled her eyes, absolutely didn’t want to have anything to do with him.

 

We quickly bowed to the officers as they went their way to the main building and waited for Ms. Jung to give us orders. We stood in front of her quietly while she was flipping through pages of our results, maybe.

 

She hummed softly before started, "Overall, I thought that the interview was okay. I listened to all of your thoughts about the academy and why you want to join us."

 

She glared at us, "However, I am very disappointed with some of you, that thinks lightly of this involvement. I expected more from you, cadets."

 

"Yes Maam!" We answered her in unison.

 

The princess quirked her eyebrow in amusement, "Looks like you guys learnt something."

 

A look of satisfaction.

 

I swallowed my nervousness, trying not to look at those beautiful eyes and focused on what she wanted from us. I determined to get her acknowledgement. I knew she was talking about me earlier, I was one of those cadets that failed to impress her and her fellow officers.

 

I will make it up to you Ms. Jung. You will approve of me.

 

"I will now announce the result for the interview." She started to call our names one by one.

 

"From Group 1. Cadet Kim Ji Young."

 

"Yes Maam"

 

"40 points."

 

Ji Young unnie saluted to the girl, "Thank you, Maam."

 

"Cadet Park Ha Sun. 45 points." She smiled, looking at Ha Sun unnie, congratulating her in the process. "Congratulations, cadet."

 

"Yes thank you, Maam!" Ha Sun unnie almost shrieked as she was so happy. She couldn't wipe that smile of her face while Ms. Jung continued to announce our points.

"Next,...Cadet Amber Liu." She paused for a while, trying to mask her feeling towards this individual.

 

I muttered, "Y-Yes Maam." She made me nervous just by her calling my name.

 

Everybody was waiting for her. I was mentally prepared for her deadly punishment for my stupid answer from earlier. I glanced at her, watching her lips pressed tight as she furrowed her eyebrows, staring at the paper in her hands. Her eyes showed something that I can't put my fingers on.

 

Finally, she cleared , her eyes lingered on me, giving me her infamous glare, "You have a lot to work on. Personally, I am not impressed with what you have told us."

 

The clacking of her boots made me jumped slightly. When I realised, she was already in front of me. I silently gasped at the sudden proximity. Her eyes never left mine.

 

"...Are you listening to me cadet?"

 

Oh boy, here we go again!

 

The others didn't even dare to look at us. They silently prayed that I escaped her wrath at this moment.

 

I gulped audibly at her intense glare.

 

She certainly looked annoyed, "Yes Maam!" I replied a little too eager for her liking, because she started to poke my chest with her delicate finger.

 

"Cadet, do you understand what your signing into?" She continued poking my chest.

 

Wow, her nails are deadly I tell you! But pretty…

 

I scrunched my face at her poking, it hurt but I stood my ground and listened to her.

 

"I don't need a half soldier wannabe in my platoon, you got that?" It came out as a whisper, but it was fatal for my heart to handle.

 

"Y-Yes Maam, I really want to stay here-"

 

"Good." As she was walking away from me, I mumbled softly to myself, "...with you..."

 

She stopped abruptly and returned towards me in a flash.

 

She looked at me straight in the eyes, she couldn't believe her ears. She needed confirmation from the young cadet. She needed it, bad.

 

"What, cadet?"

 

F*uck f*uck f*uck!! Did she hear?!!

 

Her arms were crossed against her chest, her foot was tapping on the floor impatiently. Her beautiful pair of eyes, I could get lost in them. They were gazing at me intensely, almost pleading to hear my answer.

 

"Ah...Ah w-what do you mean Maam?" I acted innocent, there's no way I'll tell her that I want to stay here because of her.

 

She, being the smart one between us both was surely not buying it. The others were controlling themselves not to laugh at my misfortune.

 

Argh! Stupid Amber. You just need to zip it for once!

 

"That's it cad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter