I will make you proud, princess!

Real 'Man'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

“So, here we are.”


We all arrived at the field hospital in this academy to start our physical examination. Apparently, that’s what they called it here instead of infirmary.


“This is our field hospital. If you ever got hurt in your INTENSIVE trainings, you will be brought here.” She emphasised the word ‘INTENSIVE’ as she smirked evilly while looking at every single one of us. She obviously enjoyed making us scared of her.


Feeling satisfied, the Ice princess showed us around the room. They really did prepare everything, huh? My heart says that they are really planning to kill us in this training center. You can’t believe how fully equipped this place is.


The goddess then swayed her hips seductively walking towards one of the chair lined at the waiting area. She sat comfortably on one of them, crossing her delicious legs intentionally. Those creamy legs are to dream for~! If I was a guy, I would having trouble to control my urges to pounce on her. I’m practically dizzy now.


I looked away abruptly after I realised what I’ve done. I was definitely eye her legs!

OMG! I hope she didn’t see my erted stares. I don’t want to end up like the officer from earlier. Eww, no way! :-:


# It was the guy from chapter 1 if you missed it lolz~! #


I shook my head vigorously.


“From now on until the end of your tests, you will be under the care of Ms Hyuna.”

With that, she took off her military cap and slightly combed her hair with her fingers. She leaned against the chair behind her trying to find a comfortable position I guess. She looked more relax as she comforting herself on the chair then closed her eyes briefly. She did look like she has not been sleeping for the past few days. Seeing her vulnerable side, I just want to go and embrace her in my arms if that’s going to help her to feel any better.


I pouted as I puffed my cheeks feeling dejected on how I can’t do that. But, this side of her is surely adorable. I can’t help myself to smile at her while she’s in the middle of dozing off.


I was cut off from my admiration towards the beautiful creature when she herself asked us.


“You all really planning to stand there until the nurse comes do you?” Her eyes twitched in annoyance as she slightly opened them to shoot daggers at all of us.


Her words are absolute and final. “Sit.” One of her eyebrows raised as she commanded us to sit.


Without hesitation, we all answered in unison. “Yes Ma’am!"

 


All of us scattered around to find a sit before the ‘Hell instructor’ came back to life. There were a few sits available on her row but as expected no one dares to take a sit beside her. Not even me.


I took a glance at all of my teammates. I don’t get the chance to get to know them yet as we were still dealing with the Ice Princess. After a while of waiting, another gorgeous lady with uniform entered the field hospital. I’m guessing she’s the nurse based on the mask and gloves she’s wearing.


“Oh, look who we have here. Captain Jung eh? A captain as an instructor of some newbies. Interesting.” Sarcasms were obvious in her voice while she’s addressing my princess.

Wait, MY princess? It sounded nice, no doubt. Hehe. ;)


“Shut it. Just do what you have to do. I wouldn’t want to get infected by your germs by staying here for to long.” The princess scrunched her face and dusted her hands a bit to irritate the lady as she smirked evilly without looking at the person itself.


However, the y nurse seemed unwavered by it. More like she’s used to it by now. She snickered.


“Don’t be so harsh Captain. No wonder you’re still unapproachable...unlike me.” She was doing some y poses that’s obviously irritated the princess. Ouu~ backfired ;)


“I wouldn’t want their hands all over me. Now Ms. Hyuna, can you proceed with the tests?” The princess sounded annoyed by that nurse.


“Aww, you’re no fun at all!” She slightly rebelled towards her.


The princess just rolled her eyes and looked outside the window at her back.


Ms. Hyuna chuckled thinking that she won the ‘battle’. Whatever they had in the past is really not my problem.
“Okay. So, this is Platoon 14. I’m Hyuna and I’m going to assist you in your physical examination today. Nice to meet you~” She said gleely.


“I assume that Capt- Oops, sorry. I mean Instructor Jung have told you that this exam consist of 10 points. No need to worry if you failed this test. You can always top up your points in the other tests. The overall points that matters."


Ms. Hyuna explained to us about this physical test. Eventhough it only carries for 10 points, to me it helps a lot for me to pass the exam. After all…


I stole a glance at the goddess who had this expressionless face while she’s eyeing whatever Ms. Hyuna’s doing.


I promised her that I will pass the tests. No matter what, I need to proof that I’m capable of going through this hell for 3 months….And I want to make her proud of me. I don’t want to be a drag to my teammates either. So, I want to do my best.


“Okay, I guess that’s all that you have to know.” Ms. Hyuna smiled brightly at us and changed her view to the princess.


“Right, Instructor Jung?” Her lips curved upwards in a mocking way as she raised her eyebrows slightly.
The princess just scoffed and mumbled.


“B*tch..” as she put her chin on her palm which was supported by one of her knees changing her gaze to the corner of the room.


My jaw dropped upon hearing that. So was the others. Some of them have already closed their mouth with their hands. These two are definitely not friends. Na ah.


I saw Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her teeth smirking at the princess. I saw vein popped out at Ms. Hyuna’s temples.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter