She is prettiful alright

Real 'Man'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PANT, PANT, PANT.

Damn it. Why the hell are they still chasing me?! . In front, there was a corner to the alley near the school compound.

“Amber! Come back here you loser!” She heard the shouts from her back.

Despite of being a nerd, the girl sprinted like crazy as if she was in track. She spotted a small gap between the buildings so she took the chance to slip herself, to hide from the jerks that were chasing after her. Thanks to her well builded and yet slender body, she fitted the gap just nice.

Lucky me~

She closed with her hand to avoid from making any sound when she saw the guys were actually in front of the building she was at.

 

“AH! She got away again! What were you guys doing, huh?! I told you to hold her tight didn’t I?! You FOOLS!"

The guy punched one of his men as he gotten angrier, the fact that Amber ran away.

“S-Sorry boss! S-She said that she wanted to use the toilet before we dump her head in the bowl ourselves. W-we didn’t expect her to run away.”

The other guy tried to reason with the person who they called ‘Boss’.

Actually, I don’t think he can be that stupid. How can I let someone dump my beautiful Einstein brain in the toilet bowl, Pssh. The girl thought to herself.

 

“Sigh, Donghae stop it. We can have our fun next time. We have three mighty whole years to play with her dude. Chill.” Said the other guy smirking at his furious friend while stretching his hands backwards.

‘Donghae’. Yes, that is the name that made her suffer since they were still in their first year of high school. 

 

“Besides, I know that she is a loser so it’s fun to mess with her but I don’t get you. Why do you hate her so much?” He continued putting both of his hands in his pockets eyeing Donghae. The furious guy raised a brow at his friend and leaned his back at the wall. He rummaged his pocket to find a cigarette and light it out before he replied.

 

“Taemin, It’s because she’s a loser..” He replied short. So, the other one is Taemin. I’ll keep that in mind. All this drama is making me hungry.

“I know but wh-?” before the guy named Taemin could finish his question Donghae continued. “..a loser that looks like me.”, while crushing the unfinished cigarette that’s in his hand.

Ouch, that must have hurt a lot.

Upon hearing that, Taemin snorted a little making Donghae turned sharply at the guy with a glare.

“O-Okay, sorry dude. But really, that’s the only reason? Haha!”, Taemin, could not hold it any longer. His stomach ached as he was trying to hold his laughter before.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter