Beautiful in his eyes

I never noticed

A/N: Sentences/phrases in "italicsare normally the characters in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

---

 

"Why is Wookie beautiful in my eyes?"

 

Reminiscing about the 'fall off' incident earlier, Donghae was looking at the ceiling dubiously.

 

He could not evaluate what kind of emotion has developed in him at that time. The blush. The warmness.

 

The worst is--Ryeowook is a boy; how could he be--beautiful??

 

"I better sleep...I'm just stressed...."

 

~~~

 

"Hyung!" Donghae fell off his bed because of the screeching sound he heard. "What?!" 

 

He was still half asleep so he did not actually see the figure standing in front of his door. But that voice belonged to that "cute" dongsaeng who always woke him up in the morning. 

 

That person was holding a piece of toasted bread with oozing jam on top.

 

"Grr...I hate you for knowing my weakpoint..."

 

Hae stood up and walked towards his dongsaeng.

 

He was about to grab the bread when the lad shifted it away. He became annoyed.

 

"Now what?" He scratched his head in confusion.

 

"No...no...no," Wookie waved his finger three times, "No eating at your room!"

 

Ryeowook gave a mocking gesture before he ran to the hallway, then to the dining place.

 

Since Donghae was half-conscious, the only thing that registered in his mind was the scent of the bread. "I'm gonna get that bread..."

 

~~~

 

On his way to the dining place, Ryeowook bumped into something tall. Yes, it's a tall person.

 

His face was buried in the chest of that man. Wookie was wriggling, trying to balance himself.

 

The taller guy held Wookie gently to prevent him from falling.

 

"Oops..mianhe...and thanks Kyu!"

 

A huge smile crept that man's face, "No prob hyung."

 

The bread was still on Wookie's hands, safe and sound when he found out that Hae was fast approaching.

 

"Kyu! Hide me!" The cute figure, who held tightly unto his dongsaeng, hid behind the tall handsome figure.

 

Kyu felt a loud thumping on his heart, "please calm down," he thought.

 

"Wookie! aha. I know you're hiding there. Give me my bread!" As Donghae was about to tap Ryeowook's fingers, Kyuhyun shoved him away.

 

"Kyu! wah. Hand him over..."

 

"No."

 

"Why? Why are you like this?"

 

"Because he's mine..."

 

"EHH!? But I was only after the bread."

 

"Yup. that bread is also mine."

 

"But...but...but--"

 

"Hyung, if you want to eat, just sit down, okay? Stop bothering Wookie. He cooked breakfast earlier, see for yourself."

 

He then tucked Donghae along to the dining hall.

 

"Wah! I only want that bread..." He blurted as he was being dragged by his tall dongsaeng. In his thought, "I want that bread....that bread alone that is melting in Wookie's mouth..."

 

"And I don't know why."

 

~~~

 

"Finally, he's awake," giggled Wookie.

 

"This bread is really tasty. I bet he wanted it so much. Too bad, it's mine.

 

...and I didn't really get what Kyu had said earlier. But oh, he saved me from the half asleep fishy hyung~~"