When she finally noticed him

I never noticed

A/N: Back to Donghae's POV

P.S Sentences/phrases in "italics" are normally the characters' in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

I know it's kinda weird that Super Junior members are going to school and people do not even recognize them. Let's just say that they are still going to school and training at the same time (perhaps did not debut yet or something lols forgive my miscalculations) XD

---

Why does it hurt more that I finally knew what it was? It was love...


~~~

 

"Seohyunnie bunny!" Donghae waved his hands happily as he called the timid girl waiting at the school gate. She turned to look, and a sweet smile spread on her lips. It was lovely.

 

The young boy hiding behind Donghae's back fidgeted. Seohyun did not notice that there was somebody else as she focused her eyes only to the guy walking towards her.

 

"Oppa..." She slightly bowed her head, in due respect to the guy in front of her. The guy chuckled softly as he appreciated the simple greeting. 

 

That scenario was like forever. Donghae approaching Seohyun was sweet, but the smile faded from her lips when she saw the guy behind him. "Who was that girl?" She thought. She can't help it. Seohyun was not that type of a woman, yet she wondered a lot.

 

"Annyeong bunny!~~" Donghae gently tapped the young lady on the shoulder that made Seohyun bit her lips in silence. She smiled.

 

She was about to ask who the person was when Donghae dragged the person out of his back and put him in front. 

 

"Seohyunnie, this guy is Kim Ryeowook. He's my friend." Ryeowook fidgeted; he looked down in embarrassment. 

 

She was rather astounded that the person in front of her was a guy because he was so--pretty? If that was the right term to describe him. She tossed aside the thought and slowly reached out for the guy's hand, ready for a handshake. 

 

Donghae shook Ryeowook to open his senses. A shy smile crept his beautiful lips. He received the reaching hand of the lady and had the most wonderful moment of his life. On the other hand, Donghae was feeling a little bit unknown. 

 

~~~

 

It was the first day the 3 of them went home together. It was just a little bit awkward since Donghae and Seohyun seemed like lovebirds, whereas Ryeowook was the one supposed to be lovey-dovey with Seohyun. He grumbled silently, "I seemed out of place here..."

 

He was looking down still grumbling when Donghae reached out for his hand at the back. While walking, it was not known when but the two of them were holding hands. That made Ryeowook feel a little comfortable. Donghae was whispering words to him that made him nod, in accordance. "Time will give you a chance. Just wait for the timing."

 

Everyone was silent, and the two were still holding hands when Seohyun spoke. Both of the two guys suddenly broke off the hold. She did not notice. "Ryeowook oppa, I think I remember your face somewhere?"

 

Those words pierced his heart. "I am her classmate, but she did not know?" He forced a smile, touching his hair shyly. "Actually, I'm your classmate Seohyunnie..."

 

Her eyes slightly opened in disbelief. She was searching her mind as to remembering this guy in front of her. "Oops.." she mumbled softly. 

 

She went nearer to Ryeowook and touched his hand. He blushed. "Mianhe. There were too many boys in class. I did not recognize you that is why." She kept on bowing down in apology but Ryeowook stopped her and brought her up.

 

He smiled. That time, he had a genuine smile.

 

It was one of the loveliest, she thought. If that was not enough for her to fall in love, then she is crazy. She felt her heart thumping.

 

She wondered. How could she not notice this earlier when the three of them were together all that time? Perhaps, her attention was too focused on Donghae all throughout their walk, that is why.

 

And now, all she could see was this beautiful being whom she has just laid eyes on. 

 

Aww the smile. She was really melting.

 

"Bunny?~~" Donghae gently shook the girl's shoulders. She was in a state of reverie.

 

He tugged her in his arms, putting his arms on her shoulder. She snapped out. "What's the matter oppa~~" she shyly backed off.

 


"Nothing," he grinned, while playing with the girl's nose.

 

"I'm being torn between these two beautiful beings. I'm so confused," she sighed.

 

All throughout the last moments, she was looking at Ryeowook's direction. Donghae has caught that. His heart wrenched in silence. "It seems play time's over."

 

Seohyun was near her home. She bade goodbye and walked away in silence and composure. Ryeowook was so happy since, bit by bit, they had progressed. From where? From nobody to an acquaintance, a friend. 

 

"Ryeowook-ah..." Donghae broke the silence when only the two of them were walking. "What is it hyung?~~" 

 

He has puppy eyes. He's really happy...

 

"I told you, I could manage...."

 

"What?"

 

"I think your time came..."

 

"Wha--"

 

"Did I not tell you? Everything's going to be just fine. She's seeing you now..."

 

Ryeowook looked down. He was smiling, to his heart. He knew he had stepped forward.

 

You have your own charms pabo. Why can't you see that? You actually don't need my help. She has now fallen for you...because she saw your beauty...

 

"Let's do this everyday! ^_^"

 

"Sure, hyung! I think this would not have happened without you! Thanks! Saranghae~~"

 

Donghae winced. But Ryeowook did not notice.

 

If you only knew how happy & sad those words made me feel...

 

"Yah! Are you gay?! haha...Saranghae, squirt!" He embraced the young & now all giddy boy in front of him. They were like crazy dudes, running in circles.

 


I hope this moment never ends...

 

~~~

End of chapter 6.