The Proposal & Wookie's Mixed Feelings

I never noticed

A/N: Donghae's POV & Ryeowook's (sometimes)

P.S Sentences/phrases in "italics" are normally the characters' in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

I know it's kinda weird that Super Junior members are going to school and people do not even recognize them. Let's just say that they are still going to school and training at the same time (perhaps did not debut yet or something lols forgive my miscalculations) XD

---

 

I should be happy for him? Guess I'm on my way...there.

~~~


"Play the piano for her. And propose..something like that..." 

 

Donghae looked at the window as if to prevent Ryeowook from seeing his gloomy expression regarding the confession talk. Ryeowook's expression brighten up at the idea. He was really not good at anything. But, if playing the piano counts, then he could really pull this up.



Before their heart to heart talk actually ended, Donghae suddenly called him again.

 

"And, please, just be yourself Wookie. Anybody would feel touched if you'd just be yourself. Anybody can feel how much you love her, if you just tell your feelings to her, as yourself. Don't be scared. I'm here by your side..."
 


It was all over. Donghae knew it's time to give up. He knew how to decipher what love is, and infatuation. And he knew Seohyun really is in love with Ryeowook now. There's no way he'd fail this proposal. Especially if he plays his music, which was the best way to know WHO Wookie really is. Definitely, lovely.



"Maybe, I should find my own love, too." Donghae looked up at the sky, as he prepared to go home--alone, for the first time.

 

This day, would be that day that he would lose Ryeowook, completely.

~~~

Seohyun dubiously looked at her locker. There was an enticing scent blending inside of it, as if roses have bloomed beneath those ends. But at the corner, only a slip of small paper was attached.

 

She took hold of the paper, and read the little message:


Seohyunnie^^ Please come to the Music Room after dismissal time. I have something to show you~~
Yours truly, Wookie ♥



She slightly shook her head in excitement. It never came to her what was that in the Music room, but she ought to find that out once she goes there. She looked at the letter again, and smiled.

 

Everything was set, and she's on her way to the meeting place.



Donghae was loitering around the corridors when he accidentally passed by the beauty he somewhat adores.

 

"Bunny^^" He tapped her on the shoulder that made her turn around in surprise. "Ohhh...Oppa..."



"What's up?" He asked though he knows where this girl is exactly heading. He's trying to hide his emotional breakdown as he opened his lips for a cheerful smile. 



"I'm going to meet Wookie at the Music Room. You wanna join me, oppa?"



"Oh no no no. Haha. I might interrupt the two of you."



Seohyun looked down bashfully. She kinda got what Donghae meant there. It made her a little bit more uneasy. Knowing Donghae, he noticed that little reaction from the girl.



"Don't worry. I think whatever happens there would be a positive one. Cheer up bunny!"



Seohyun regained her courage and made a sweet smile. She slightly took a hold of Donghae's hand as she thanked him wholeheartedly.



"Oppa. Actually, I don't know what Wookie wants me to see. But deep inside, I'm excited :)) so, so...I'm just. aww dunno." She squeezed both of her cheeks, which were now reddening. Donghae chuckled for she was so cute, adorable, like that of Wookie.


He braced her up, by holding onto her shoulders. "Straighten up! Don't worry. Just text me if something happens. Oppa is here for you."



"Thanks oppa!~~" She slightly bowed in front of him, as she then bid goodbye to go to her destination. 



"Lucky girl you are... And Wookie's lucky on you too..." Donghae covered his face as he sat down at one scattered chair, contemplating on whatever he might have done, or not. He was rather hurt but he loved his dongsaengs, Ryeowook and Seohyun, so much that he never showed it.

~~~

***Music playing on the piano: I Love You***



Almost near the said room, Seohyun heard a heart tingling ballad being played on the piano. What makes it perfect though was she once said that if this song were to be dedicated to her, then, that guy is the one. It was so lovely that she turned into a halt while walking.

 

She was near, yet she's not there yet. She wondered whether she was hearing it right. As she approached nearer to her destination, she was absolutely sure that it's Saranghamnida. But, is it? for her?



She clutched her chest gently as she opened the door to the room. Much to her surprise, the room was filled with hundreds of roses lined up into a certain direction, to the piano. And she knew; it's him.



She bit her lip in happiness as she slowly walked towards the man playing the piano whose eyes were closed. He was playing resplendently as if the world silenced herself for him.



She suddenly hugged him that made his eyes open. "OMO." He blushed. Then, slowly reached out to her back, as he returned the hug back.


"Saranghaeyo, Seohyunnie~~"



She was silent all through out. Wookie was feeling a bit more nervous as she has not responded to him. "Did I fail?" he thought. He almost died when the girl finally spoke. He wriggled as the soft voice of the girl comforted his ears.

 

"I love you too oppa~~You might never know how much I've waited for you, to come into my life..."



She gently let go, as she touched Wookie's cheeks while staring at him. He held her hands, which were in his cheeks as he intertwined their fingers, while he pecked the girl softly at the cheeks.

 

She soflty chuckled. Ryeowook curled up. "Did I do something wrong? wah! otoke?"



"You're so sweet oppa. Boys usually kiss on the lips. But, since you are an angel, you controlled yourself from doing so..." 

 

She hugged him again. "I really love you oppa. You are so sweet^^"



He finally chuckled silently in her embrace. "My Seohyunnie is so cutie!"

~~~

Donghae knew it went well. He was 2 floors away from the scene, but he could clearly see the romantic ending of the ones he loves so much. They are happy. And so, he should also, be...



He turned around as he pulled on one shoulder the almost falling bag, prepared to go home alone. But as fate was cursing him, he saw her. She stood by the gate, hopelessly waiting for someone. "! why is she there?!" 

 


He was about to avoid the searching eyes as the girl locked him in her stares. It seems she found her target.

 


She steadfastly approached the young handsome guy, as he told himself internally what curse this might be. 



As soon as the girl was in front of him, his cursing face turned into an angelic, and lovely heart throb type of face. His smiles kill girls. She once became one of his victims. 

 

"Yo." He raised his hand awkwardly trying to greet her casually, but the girl continued to shy down to herself. That pretty pissed Donghae off. "What the this girl..." he talked in his mind.



"So what's up?"
 


"Actually, I have something to tell you... Won't you go with me to the park, to talk?"



That pretty girl puzzled Donghae. He was about to decline it when he saw the lovers, holding each other, hand in hand. He immediately took the girl's hand as he told her "I'd love to" dragging her out of the school premises.



Wookie caught a glimpse of Donghae and wondered why he was in a hurry. He scratched his head, knowing that the 3 of them should go home together. He was even excited to share the story of his successful proposal.

 

He pouted a bit, as if curling up. In curiosity, Seohyun slightly moved her head to face him. "What's the matter oppa?" She asked him with concern, still their fingers intertwined together. He smiled and shook off the cute pout. "Nothing bunny ^^ It's just that hyung run off to somewhere... I thought we'd celebrate today..."



"Let's just eat out??"



"Sure my bunny." He chuckled as red lines trickled his lover's face. They slowly explored the wonders of love as they headed to a nearby fast food.



~~~

"OMO. Oppa. You are now so bold, ei?" The girl chuckled to herself as if her purity was tarnished by the sudden Romeo-Juliet escapade the two of them did. They ran.



Donghae sighed to himself, being stuck with the girl who DUMPED him before. Worse, he had held her hands like that. Remembering that makes him sick. He faced her after regaining his breathe.



He slumped into one of the swings and raised his eyebrow in curiosity. "So what's up, Ji Rin?"

 


She walked towards one of the swing, beside Donghae. She sat down as her skirt plumped up a bit. She straightened her slightly wriggled skirt as she was sitting down. She stared at him silently as he on the other hand was looking down, kicking the bits of dirt or soil.



"I missed you oppa..."



Sure you do...After all the trouble I did to get your heart :$



"Before, I thought your moves were so cheesy and mushy. I used to hate it. But after contemplating, I've realized that your type is really a rare one. A gemstone."



Haha. You bet I am. And what?! Cheesy?! You call that cheesy? I'm just normal, this girl really!!!



"I think. I love you, oppa..."



Haha. ..... .... 



"MUO?!"



He did not have the chance to prevent it. He spilled his outburst. He thought everything was just sort of nonsense. But hearing that word rather sounded sweet and nasty at the same time. Coming from the girl who once broke his heart, and trampled his ego or reputation. 



"Ji Rin, are you sick?!"



"What do you mean oppa?"



"You. You remembered how you rejected me that much right? I can't believe you are actually eating your words now?" He slightly bent backward as if looking at the clouds, sinking in the greatest revelation that he had ever heard. 



"Oppa... Mianhaeyo... I'm rather immature by then. But now, I changed. Won't you give me a second chance?"



"Ji Rin..." He faced her, looking at the almost teary eyed girl pleading to him. "There are better guys for you, than I am... Maybe, my type is really not compatible with yours."



The hell with that tears. Aww. Crying girls really wrench my heart. You hit jackpot today girl! I just hope somebody actually accept your type.



"Oppa..." She suddenly grabbed Donghae's face as she planted a kiss on his lips. He was entirely shocked, since it was long ago when he did. 



The girl won't let go, until they heard a sudden fall of plastic bags on the ground. They were startled as loud thudding went nearer and nearer, as if to attack or to kill. Ryeowook suddenly pulled Donghae into his arms. It was almost as if wrapping himself on Donghae's other arm. The older was pretty shocked at the sudden action of the little boy. His eyes were fiery. Anger & annoyance could be seen in his cute pout.



He suddenly spoke. "What are you doing to my hyung?!"



The girl suddenly smirked. "I'm just talking to your hyung~~" She talked in a manner that was mocking the younger guy.



"Is kissing CONSIDERED as TALKING?!"



She raised her eyebrows in annoyance as she crossed her arms. Her witch-like features suddenly went up to surface. "YES. And what the hell do you care?! Who are you to interrupt our romantic love story?"



Donghae suddenly pulled himself from Ryeowook's tight grip as he signaled Wookie to just go home, for he would solve this problem himself. Wookie did not want to leave but Donghae winked at him, saying it's ok. Wookie felt a heart wrench effect there. They were always together. And maybe, it's the first time he saw Donghae with a girl, of course, except his girlfriend that is.

~~~

Ryewook was supposed to be all hyped up because of his new found love. But something was bothering him more. When did kissing become convertible to talking? He was waiting for his hyung to come home. And yes. HE was so impatient.



As the doorbell rang once, Ryeowook hurriedly went to open the door, expecting to see Donghae. Much to his relief, it was Donghae.



"Hyung!!!" He suddenly jumped on his already tired and startled hyung. Donghae was really wondering as to why Wookie was acting weird. He gently shoved Ryeowook away, making the younger feel a little bit 'distanced.'

 

It was hurting the older more that this guy could never really be his, anymore. So hugging him would just, worsen the pain. Ryeowook was not so sure when that 'distancing' really occurred between them.



Donghae smiled, despite the tiredness and all. "What's worrying you squirty?" He gently brushed his dongsaeng's hair making him pout, that made Donghae laugh so hard. 

 

"Yah! Stop laughing!"



Donghae took off his shoe as he went inside, being nagged by Ryeowook. He was just waiving his hand saying 'ok whatever you say'. But it came to the point that Ryeowook kept on nagging him that he leaned forward to him, making the other guy blush. 

 

"What's wrong with kissing? It's normal, you know?"



A smile crept Donghae's face as he observed the guy shrinking in his stares. "And I bet, one day, you'll be kissing Seohyunnie too!" He chuckled again as Ryeowook shoved him away. "Whatever, hyung! It's not funny! Hmp!"

 

Ryeowook was still pouting but stopped talking. Donghae's mind was really not on its proper sense today. After all the events that passed by, so fast. Everything was juggling into his head. 



Out of nowhere, he pinned Ryeowook to the wall, and looked at him intently, with serious face. Ryeowook's eyes opened wider as Donghae's face went closer to his.



"You know what? Kissing is just talking--" Donghae softly cuddled up Wookie's lips under his kiss. Wookie did not know how he would react, as the event went fast, and ended fast...



"Hyung-ah!!!!" Shoving Donghae off, he blurted as his face suddenly became very red. Donghae continued staring when his serious face, turned into a wacky smile. "See. I told you. Kissing is as simple as that! No strings attached, and, just talking XD And it doesn't feel anything, right?"



Actually, Donghae did not understand it himself why he did that. He loves Ryeowook so much. But he respects him. So what's that? Out of impulse?



He was actually warming up inside. His heart was thumping so much it wants to go out of his bones. He wore that cheeky smile on his face when he turned around and left the shocked young boy still leaning on the wall.



"If that is so, why is my heart thumping this hard hyung?" 

 

He reminisced the events earlier as the kissing scene of Donghae and that girl flashed back to his mind. HE felt stabbing in his chest. He's feeling jealousy, and he's aware of it. The problem is that, he never knew why he's jealous, for he has Seohyun, right?
 


"But still... that lips should remain untouche--" He suddenly touched his lips. Of course, Donghae also kissed him. Otoke? Otoke?



He felt sliding down from the wall, suddenly sitting on the floor. "I'm selfish, but I want hyung to only look at me T.T Why am I like this? Why is he looking, kissing, touching that girl? Was kissing really just talking? And what was 'that' that happened between us? Were we just talking..."

~~~

"Bunny~~" Ryeowook hugged Seohyun from the back, holding her on the waist. They were like the most perfect couple, giggling in each other's arms.

 

Donghae sighed at the scene but was rather flabbergasted as he saw the bright person coming near his way. He tried to run but it was too late. The girl tugged Donghae in the arm. "Oppa~~" She suddenly kissed Donghae at the cheeks.

 

Okay, strike two for this flirty girl. Donghae could not resist. This girl is way too cheeky for him. 

 

"Hey you..." She stopped him from speaking when she trailed her fingers on his lips. Okay. Ryeowook, accidentally saw that.

 

"W-what?! What is she doing again?!" He was controlling himself from bursting. He really hates that girl. And he hates how she touches his hyung like that. 



He looked at his bewildered girlfriend. She was now noticing how her boyfriend is building his anger. It was rather visible in his eyes. She caressed his hair as Wookie turned to her.

 

He smiled and thoughtfully reflected to himself. "I'm glad; my girl's not like her." He ignored the early disturbance he saw as he wrapped his arm around Seohyun's waist as they went inside the school.


He was still thinking about Donghae though, and his feelings...

~~~


END of CHAPTER8. 

A/N: I'm so sorry T.T I'm really making things go long. Wookie's feelings and everything. I'll try my best to make Wookie, a little bit, hm. XD Just wait.