Back to school

I never noticed

A/N: Sentences/phrases in "italicsare normally the characters' in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

 

I know it's kinda weird that Super Junior members are going to school and people do not even recognize them. Let's just say that they are still going to school and training at the same time (perhaps did not debut yet or something lols forgive my miscalculations) XD

---

 

Few days have passed and Ryeowook never changed.  He was still--him.  But one thing is for sure, I did change?

 

~~~

 

"Hyung!!!"

 

"Yah~~Shut it...I'm not deaf~~"  Donghae covered his ears, and buried his face back underneath the pillow.  

 

Ryeowook whined over and over again, but he was ignored.  

 

Ah. It was the start of school again.  

 

Just thinking about school made Donghae feel sick.

 

Reason number 1:  He did not want to go to school since he would see that girl who dumped him like trash.  

 

Number 2:  He did not get enough sleep thinking of that stupid "Why is Ryeowook beautiful" whereas he is a he; and their maknae's weirdness, the so-called 'he's mine' thing as he had recalled.  

 

Lastly, they have to lessen their time as Super Junior, that is.  According to Soo Man, 'take time studying, you can train/work later.'  Yeah right, Donghae did not like the idea anyway.

 

Ryeowook would not stop pestering him.  The younger guy grabbed the pillow, and embraced it.  Donghae's eyes widened in his annoyance, but his dongsaeng immediately pouted at the reaction.  "Hyung, pabo! Get up! or we'll be late!"

 

Ah .  That pout again.

 

 

"Okay.  Whatever.  I'll be ready in a minute, just wait."  He scratched his head in defeat. 

 

~~~
 


Donghae was more than ready.  

 

He was ready enough to go to that hell of a place, where everything ends.  

 

The only place in the whole school that felt comfortable for him was the dancing studio alone--the only place where he could practice dancing without being disturbed.  

 

 

 

On the way to their school building, Donghae and Ryeowook walked side by side, when Wookie accidentally tripped.  

 

He almost fell when an arm grabbed him.  "Hyung, thanks~~"

 

Why is he smiling? and why does it feel good to see him like that.

 

"Pabo! Aigoo...Please, walk carefully,"  the older guy walked steadfastly, leaving Ryeowook behind, "See you later!"

 

*thump*

 

He paused.

 

*thump*

 

Donghae put his hand right at his heart.  

 

He felt weird.  Confused.  "MUO? I'm stressed again!"

 

~~~

 
Ryeowook, on the other hand, had a new classmate.  

 

Her name was Seohyun--a timid, and very shy girl.  He had never seen such a cute girl before.  Or maybe he did, but it's the first time he felt this way.

 

When lunch time came, a flock of boys encircled the now shocked transferee.  

 

"My, my, you are so cute.  Hey nice to meet you!"  A classmate offered his hand to the girl, but the girl was too shy and just nodded.  

 

A loud encore was then created.  The boys were too fascinated with the pure and demure appearance of the girl. 

 

Ryeowook did not have a chance to approach her.  However, all throughout the day, he was just gazing at the perfection of this new student. 

 
~~~
 
 
"Hyung!"  Ryeowook tapped Donghae's shoulders, that sent shivers to his spine.  

 

"Now what?!"  He turned around to see; the younger one was blushing at the peak of his cheeks.  

 

"What's the matter?"  Hasked while feeling the warmth building up on his cheeks too.  

 


"I'm feeling weird hyung...I feel happy when I see her,"  Ryeowook looked down.  A trickle of red streaks covered his whole face.  The older SJ member was really dubious to what was happening to his favorite dongsaeng.

 

See her?  What is he talking about?  Who is...

 

He suddenly understood what the lad was saying when a tall, timid girl passed by.  She tried her best to avoid contacting with people.  

 

She was too scared, like a prey vulnerable to the predators' eyes.  


"Whoah.  She's beautiful..."

 

Ryeowook smiled.  "Yeah.  She is."

 

Donghae shifted his gaze to Wookie and realized what Ryeowook might have been feeling after all; it was...

 

"Are you in love?"  

 

The younger one's eyes widened in embarrassment, and he did not know how to explain.  "You think so, hyung?"

 


Why am I feeling hurt?  Why am I not happy that my dongsaeng...is in love?

 


"Wahh!"  Ryeowook suddenly hugged his hyung and smiled internally.  

 

"Hyung help me...I'm too shy to talk to her.  Maybe, I am indeed in love.  Help me,"  he buried his face in his hyung's arms, finally revealing what he has come to realize as LOVE. Maybe.

 

Donghae was shocked. 

 


*thump* 

 

Unbeknownst to the older, his arms suddenly wrapped his arms around his beautiful and already embarrassed dongsaeng.

 

 

Why am I feeling this?

 

 

"Sure. I would help you..."

 
~~~

 

End of chapter 3.  

A/N:  I'm sorry.  I do not know what I'm doing either.  hehe.  Hope you liked it anyway.  XD Another character introduced here. The cute & loveable Seororo ^^ buttttt she ain't a member of SNSD here. XD